Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

I haven't gotten any of mine either.. sent in reports and everything. I don't think anything can be done. Hopefully gaia will fix all those garbage cash offers. I wish there was a way to tell gaia which ones were a scam so they could replace them with ones that actually worked x.x

Mega Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
No offers that require you to download anything ever work!!!

In my experience at least... Just don't bother with them.

Mega Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
star3catcher
Some work, others don't.

If Gaia is going to be constantly shoving new cash items down our throats with hardly a breath for air, they should at least make the cash freaking fair to get.

Considering that they didn't even have offers before and EVERYONE had to use real money to buy them, any help at all is fair. If you want GCash so bad.... Buy it.

Now, I don't mean to be a douche, I think they should remove the broken and scamming offers if they want to offer anything, but I do appreciate that they are trying to help at all.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
For me most have worked, probably because they are just videos and one survey I had the courage to fill.

However, there is this offer by Matomy from wego.com that apparently grants cash after completing a successful search. A successful search I did, and no cash. xp
i finish two offers and got 10 gcash each

so far i only got one of those. :I

Celestial Champion

I was thinking there was a daily limit or something but apparently it's happening to others too. stare sponsorspay isnt giving me anything.
gwallet is but those are the small video ones. i just need about 200 more gcash to get the GC item that's leaving today.. sad

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Sir Kaoru
I'm having the same problem today. I keep watching the videos from the tree and its not rewarding me anything. The only thing that worked was the green lantern one. Everything else...nothing.
off the topic, but i really like your avatar. ; u ;

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've got the same problem, I did quite a few offers over the last few days and have not received any cash, I thought it was something I did but seeing this thread makes me wonder if the free cash really isn't working. So far I think it owes me a little of over 300 cash maybe a bit more, I can't really remember how many offers I did off the top of my head, But to name a few I down loaded GIMP...did not get the 84 cash, down loaded a donkey kong game did not get the cash from that, down loaded some photo album thing did not get the 214 cash, did some survey did not get the 107 or so cash...there were some other offers I did but I did not receive any of the cash from those either.....What is going on? I'm glad its not just me! ^^

Tiny Kitten

8,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
I completed the NETFLIX offer for 1,999 GC almost 3 days ago, and still NOTHING. it said i would get my cash within 30 minutes of completing the offer. more than 48 HOURS later, and I STILL have 117 GC...
Oh thank GOD I'm not going insane. I thought I was the only one not getting stuff. ;__;
all the peanut labs have worked for me, i think i did the same survey 6 times, becuz it keeps popping backk up again, and they all paid out.
each paying 163 GC
the one labeled Consumer survey or brand survey usually is the fastest and easiest
Does anyone know why I can't watch the Volume11 videos for gaia cash??? It never loads. It's blank. I try reloading and nothing happens... I have java updated on my laptop. I just don't get it.

Any suggestions, you guys?
..Do Volume11 videos work for anyone?

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
They don't work for me either. I also did a toluna.com one for 300gc and got nothing.

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Sir Kaoru
I'm having the same problem today. I keep watching the videos from the tree and its not rewarding me anything. The only thing that worked was the green lantern one. Everything else...nothing.

I have been getting my Gaia Cash
hope u get yours

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas