Welcome to Gaia! ::

I installed 2 games, one for 86 gaia cash and 1 for 101 gaia cash, I didn't get ANYTHING!
I better not get a virus either D:

Dedicated Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
I did the 291 GC survey (which usually works) and got nothing. Took a screen cap with the date and url code just in case I have to submit a report.
i filled out a bunch of surveys, even though your suppose to get gcash from completing one, but i still didn't get my cash.

And when i took some of those IQ tests, after i finish there suppose to be s button to skip or say NO to ads and stuff and its not there, and i can't finish the damn thing caz i can't get pass those darn ads.....

(this last is kinda off subject but...)

And i HATE it when you fill out a survey and they require you to give you phone number, i don't trust them enough for that and i don't know what charges i would get from that on my phone plan either.....

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
i did all those surveys and it credited, i got 915 gc today, still trying to get 74 more to get a double rainbow bundle but no hope because they arent crediting

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
KyutiHuni
i filled out a bunch of surveys, even though your suppose to get gcash from completing one, but i still didn't get my cash.

And when i took some of those IQ tests, after i finish there suppose to be s button to skip or say NO to ads and stuff and its not there, and i can't finish the damn thing caz i can't get pass those darn ads.....

(this last is kinda off subject but...)

And i HATE it when you fill out a survey and they require you to give you phone number, i don't trust them enough for that and i don't know what charges i would get from that on my phone plan either.....

just look in your phone book and put in a phone number from there
Alright folks, Enough with the gay jokes expecially since ur a ugly guy like urself. Guys ur not the only one lol ive played 3 other games that they have these silly offers and they all have same results none dont work and sht nothing will happen gaia wont award you with the gaiacash cause idk the reason but they wont. dont do the surveys i just lost 300g from downloading crap on my computer i risked haveing a virus *even tho i would of dos there whole damn site if i did but yea its junk only thing that works is the money tree gg gaia lol just made people more people pissed at u guys cause your letting your folks get scammed

Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly, they just wanna scam us, waste your time, and money. Honestly, with these many people complaining about uncredited cash, someone should do something.

My computer is just a ticking time bomb, while unknowingly adding virus after virus. Quizes that never seem to end, and make you give your phone number 1 to many times. Receiving those useless spam texts and calls cost 10$ atleast a pop. It drove me insane. Things for little amounts, but having to put down personal info.. And of course, what about the younger gaia users. I can see 13 year olds unknowingly giving out these things (As, I did, by mistake.) Hell, I can see an 18 year old giving these things out ... it's rather unsafe in my opinion, expecially if the gaia player is under 18 and still lives with the parents.

Generous Tycoon

12,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
ive earned like 2000 cash in the last couple of days

Shy Hoarder

14,725 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I tried downloading a game and I have not received my Gcash. I don't know if its 24 hour wait or what, but I think I just got scammed. burning_eyes Seriously Gaia WTF? I tried the surveys but they asked to many personal questions like phone number, adress, ect. what about the younger users on Gaia?

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
i am not because gaia owes me 23,000 GC
I dunno, I've had some work fine and others not at all, but I'm not that bothered if they don't because why complain about a free lunch? One night I had nearly all of them work but other days none at all, so I'm not sure really.
Guys..Most of the the free offers have kinda like..viruses or trojans in them(my virus protector detects it everytime i download crap from them). But I think the virus or the trojans are the parts that let the owner of the offers know that you actually did do it. Well, thinking this and remembering the last time I got hacked because of those offers, I decided to quit on them. If you want, go to the library and use their computers and create a mule to do the gcash s**t(or rather yet, use your friend's computer). Like everyone else, the offers are a trap so I advise you all to not do them unless you want to lose everything on your computer.
As a matter of fact, I just did a scan on my computer and found these viruses that were from the offers! I assume everyone knows this earlier, but for all of you trying to earn free gcash, don't do it, it's not worth it. Trust me.

Fluffy Bunny

I was having the same issue so I sent in a report type thing on one of the tabs that was holding out on cash.

The admin that contacted told me that some of the offers they have up there don't even work. I don't remember what the reasoning for it was.

I have to admit, this is on my nerves.

On the note of viruses: I'm just glad that I have a good anti-virus and anti-malware thing. I'm kind of offended that Gaia would let these things slide. Okay, not kind of, VERY. I saw somewhere that "some of the download files might have files attached that *look* like viruses..." And said something about turning your virus protection off. ...WTF?!

And the quizzes? You have to jump through fifty-nine-and-a-half hoops to get to the end, and they don't even reward you. If Gaia's going to have offers for GCash, the LEAST they can do is make sure they're safe and not going to kill us in our sleep or drive us insane waiting for that 30 cash that's never going to come.
i just did an ofer and it said that it should tack 30 miniutes it has now been like 3 hours and it is starting to piss me off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff