Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you come to heal please check a page back to see whom is hurt. We move so fast @o@ <3 Let us HEAL <3

Aye Aye Senpai! XD - Tanuki healing dance- 1 100.0% [ 1204 ]
Total Votes:[ 1204 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kimorchii
Kiro_Shinigami
Gaia has less activity than before. I feel lots of people have left.

hah yeah im a mean a** MOFO when meanies do arrive. You cant prevent em entering but you can cure their presence with a good old boot up the butt!

I run a tight ship in both my hangouts but the reward is NO BS and Minimal to NO drama and people that wanted to feel safe from other places to come in and feel safe.

There are to many CB threads i would not be seen dead in cause they are filthy and filled with filth!

I keep that out of my walls and perhaps it sounds very elitist but its not really XD its common sense most of the time. Those people signed a gaia contract to do as the site stated rules wise when they signed up.

Its not hard to follow rules.....Sadly some think it is and this is why my other places have slow paced life in them cause most fear my wrath and more even are filth T^T

This is why i want all the cool people from here to come there cause they know they wont get molested and spanked or bitten by snakes XD
I went on hiatus for about six years so I could barely remember what the activity was like before. Despite that, I could feel that there is less activity than before, ie. Art Contest forums are very dead.

Funny, at the bottom of the main Forums page, I see this: Most users ever online was 532,396 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:40 am
Seeing that the average amount of users is around 13k daily, what on earth happened on that date?

Yeah, a big banhammer to the ignore list sounds about right. So is it safe to say you've dealt with difficult people before? CB is too much for me, lol. So much randomness of... yeah.

I don't think it's elitist. I think it's reasonable.
I have dealt with difficult people indeed. Its what made me tougher on people but fair. If i feel they will do good i soften with ease. if they act like they are top c**k in the pile of cocks? I tell em to behave and be nice or else.

People have tried to break me and make me leave Gaia but I just wont be broken by anyone or leave. =3= The worst thing for people that hate me is to see me smile and be good at what I do.

// hugs//

I know the activity has dropped to lows im kinda scared of.

Tenacious Lunatic

Kiro_Shinigami
I have dealt with difficult people indeed. Its what made me tougher on people but fair. If i feel they will do good i soften with ease. if they act like they are top c**k in the pile of cocks? I tell em to behave and be nice or else.

People have tried to break me and make me leave Gaia but I just wont be broken by anyone or leave. =3= The worst thing for people that hate me is to see me smile and be good at what I do.

// hugs//

That's pretty admirable. It goes without saying that just staying happy will throw them off. The moment you get mad, you lose. Something like that.

Ah, yeah. I can't honestly say if I'll see myself still here in two years. I'm just waiting it out now.

Queen of the Heap's Significant Otter

Proud Punk

14,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
I'll help this stay xd
If it does fade when the events over come to Purgatory with us? Im getting as many as I can from his to my other hangouts.

Sure, sounds like fun actually mrgreen

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kimorchii
Kiro_Shinigami

// hugs//

That's pretty admirable. It goes without saying that just staying happy will throw them off. The moment you get mad, you lose. Something like that.

Ah, yeah. I can't honestly say if I'll see myself still here in two years. I'm just waiting it out now.
i am happy, despite their hate and slander and stuff I thrive cause I know I have my pride and friends. You should come in and join me man <3

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Heavy Metal Lullaby
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
I'll help this stay xd
If it does fade when the events over come to Purgatory with us? Im getting as many as I can from his to my other hangouts.

You are very welcome. Please bring your friends too <3

Queen of the Heap's Significant Otter

Proud Punk

14,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
I'll help this stay xd

I take it Purgatory is the Club Afterlife in your signature?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Heavy Metal Lullaby
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
Kiro_Shinigami
Heavy Metal Lullaby
I'll help this stay xd

I take it Purgatory is the Club Afterlife in your signature?
Purgatory is on my profile as a banner. Afterlife is the more RP side. Its in Barton Commerce. Purgatory is CB but its fine and well maintained and safe.

^w^ id love to have more new people in to bring their friends in to enjoy the stuff I made.

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
Kiro_Shinigami

Kimorchii

Sometimes it's my name (I think). Usually it's a lot of immature retorts about my name. I've changed it four times since 2003 sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Just so that I can converse with the people here. Otherwise... I just stay away from the forums at all costs.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami

Kimorchii

Sometimes it's my name (I think). Usually it's a lot of immature retorts about my name. I've changed it four times since 2003 sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Just so that I can converse with the people here. Otherwise... I just stay away from the forums at all costs.
=3= seriously? Wow the boredom of some people! Well in my hangout NO ONE is gonna be a d**k to you cause I dont attract that kind of crowd XD

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami

Kimorchii

=3= seriously? Wow the boredom of some people! Well in my hangout NO ONE is gonna be a d**k to you cause I dont attract that kind of crowd XD

It's kind of why I like it here. LOL so I'm going to take advantage of the much nicer crowd here and pop comments in here so I can get to that 10000 achievement thing.... I only have about 2000... I have a long, long, loonnngggg way to go.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami

Kimorchii

It's kind of why I like it here. LOL so I'm going to take advantage of the much nicer crowd here and pop comments in here so I can get to that 10000 achievement thing.... I only have about 2000... I have a long, long, loonnngggg way to go.
^w^ ooh this place will close soon. Im talking about my Purgatory, Profile holds all the banners. Its much like here and im still me XD

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami

Kimorchii

^w^ ooh this place will close soon. Im talking about my Purgatory, Profile holds all the banners. Its much like here and im still me XD

Ohhh your drop in RP? (I tend to post mostly during events like the Tanuki/Kitsune and the Seiya/Shojo events.... hence why my post count is so low... trying to avoid trolls)
Also I DM for a fantasy group... it's a lot of work so I admire all the work you put into your drop in RP here. Not sure if I really fit in over there though sweatdrop sweatdrop

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds

Ohhh your drop in RP? (I tend to post mostly during events like the Tanuki/Kitsune and the Seiya/Shojo events.... hence why my post count is so low... trying to avoid trolls)
Also I DM for a fantasy group... it's a lot of work so I admire all the work you put into your drop in RP here. Not sure if I really fit in over there though sweatdrop sweatdrop
No trolls in my home. I have already got +400 people on ignored -3- Chances are all the mean people are on that list XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/lub-urgatory-a-nightclub-hangout-welcome-all/t.92407631_1/?sequence=1

Here thats my CB hangout....You can join the RP too ofcourse but thats only if you wanna. Im always in character and my character played as opposed to me is different.

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds
Kiro_Shinigami
Twelve Wounds

No trolls in my home. I have already got +400 people on ignored -3- Chances are all the mean people are on that list XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/lub-urgatory-a-nightclub-hangout-welcome-all/t.92407631_1/?sequence=1

Here thats my CB hangout....You can join the RP too ofcourse but thats only if you wanna. Im always in character and my character played as opposed to me is different.

Do I have to set up a character there or....? Just drop in and chat? (lol I'm really bad at being social... hahaha) Ah... that sounds like the count I've got here. Tons of people ignored. Trolls are rampant everywhere.
Do I have to write it out paragraph wise? I was reading the rules of the place too (I agree with the godmoded bit... I don't know why people feel they need to do that)
Y'know it's weird... I'm a security guard irl but I come here and I want to stay away from all the trolls. I find myself rather contradicting.

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200
Cha-cha-chaaaaa sharingannnnnn ˳/(˘ε ˘)♬♪♫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers