Reindeer

back to packing :'( sorta
Brenzie
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

So discussing this with my sister, we think Shadow
(since his reactions are priceless e//u//e )

yes! yes !!! I can see it now!
Miku defends him so stalwartly because she loves him... ever since the battles began... she saw him fighting, she loved his courage, the virility with which he slayed dozens of kitsune... but he had his eyes on another... on one of the enemy... a Kitsune! Burning with anger, she intervenes, tries to pull Shadow back into the fold... She cannot stand to see him love another - not if it is a kitsune. Had it been a tanuki she could have handled it... but not a filthy kitsune....

"Filthy kitsune" : MY BACKSTORY SENSES ARE TINGLING

Well, it is a war... maybe Isth killed someone dear to Miku? o:

Tears burn in her eyes... this cannot be happening... Shadow leans in for a kiss.... his lips touching that of the kitsune, his hands around her waist, holding her firm...

Operation demoralize all Tanuki is still in full swing!

YES MA'AM!

Angelic Bibliophile

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oooooh.. a ship? Me likey emotion_awesome
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

Miku defends him so stalwartly because she loves him... ever since the battles began... she saw him fighting, she loved his courage, the virility with which he slayed dozens of kitsune... but he had his eyes on another... on one of the enemy... a Kitsune! Burning with anger, she intervenes, tries to pull Shadow back into the fold... She cannot stand to see him love another - not if it is a kitsune. Had it been a tanuki she could have handled it... but not a filthy kitsune....

Tears burn in her eyes... this cannot be happening... Shadow leans in for a kiss.... his lips touching that of the kitsune, his hands around her waist, holding her firm...

If that person killed someone dear to me, I wouldn't be focused on the love thing. I would be focused on avenging their deaths, making them suffer.
I said get me out of the story!

But the man you love is in love with the one who killed your brother, even though your brother had been attacking her. And now he is kissing her.... DEFENDING her...You want to split them up....

Fluffy Allegiant

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

If that person killed someone dear to me, I wouldn't be focused on the love thing. I would be focused on avenging their deaths, making them suffer.

But the man you love is in love with the one who killed your brother, even though your brother had been attacking her. And now he is kissing her.... DEFENDING her...You want to split them up....

I knew it was a bad idea to write short stories during the summer.
I don't care anymore! scream
Kistunes should burn!

Wheezing Bookworm

Heishikaze
Brenzie
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

Operation demoralize all Tanuki is still in full swing!

YES MA'AM!

Good to see that things are still heating up! *she launches fireballs into a congregation of Tanuki*

Partying Wolf

8,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
move bish get out the way bish

Shapeshifter

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

!!!!
What if, what if Miku is feeling betrayed by Shadow as well, because Shadow was BFFs with her brother and he was supposed to be one of the ones most upset by his death at the kitsune's hand!

Wheezing Bookworm

Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Lagorama

I knew it was a bad idea to write short stories during the summer.
I don't care anymore! scream
Kistunes should burn!

Blasphemer! *Brenzie lunges at you fingers crackling with lightning*

I'll show you who is going to burn!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items