Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

MatchlessPrince
-Sweetest Kind-

Just wanted to say I think your avi is super cute!

Oh my a compliment from a Tanuki, why thank you very much, your avi is very charming in a manly way

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Lagorama

Yesss!! Need to get our head around the connections e ue and POTENTIAL SHIPPING CANDIDATES YES PLS

>.>
Are you betraying the Tanukis?! gonk

The ship has nothing to do with being kitsune or tanuki. It is simply loving for the sake of love and watching the people fall in love! Haven't you read the story?

In the world of Gaia, a war has broken out between the tanuki and kitsune, hatred having grown to a boil for reasons unknown. They take to arms and battle... on the battlefield, tensions run high, and passion and hate dance side by side. But hate and love are but two sides of the same coin... and a fierce warrior kitsune, Isthaasztra, gains the enemy eye by killing... she draws the attention of Houjun first, and they trade blows. She defeats him, but spares his life... As she turns, Shadow attacks her and they trade pleasantries over the blows... Not wanting to kill the tanuki, the kitsune runs off... but they all admire eachother from afar.... They love....

Alas, love among enemies are forbidden.... they must meet in secret, sharing secret kisses when no one sees... and on the field, they put up a facade. But secretly they defend eachother.... But the tanuki can no longer bear sharing her... they need her for themselves... and decides to duel.... she cries, begs them to stop... but they do not listen. So in sheer desperation, she steps between them, threatening to kill herself.... Will they listen?

They charges past her, lashing out at eachother.... Isthaasztra drops to her knees, the weapon falling out of her hand... she sobs.... and in the distance... is the sweetest kitsune she had ever laid her eyes on... watching the kneeling kitsune with adoring eyes. "You are my hero..." she whispers... Had they not been foxes, Isthaasztra would never have heard it over the noise of the battlefield... but she hears.... This girl... she has supported her all along, healed her, helped her.. even now, when Isthaasztra is on her knees in the mud with tears on her cheeks, the girl adores her....

I've read the story multiple times =.=
Still not approving of it, but since I don't seem to be in it, I'm going to stop screaming and get lunch.

BUT YOU ARE IN IT! O:

i just need to figure out where to put you... once i discover who your love lies with..... dun dun duuun

Then don't find it! DX
I'm perfectly happy not being in the story!

Friendly Lunatic

Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

Oh my goodness!
This needs a poll!
I think we can all agree we never expected it to get this far emotion_kirakira and there needs to be a relationship chart yes

Oh my god yes! Do you want to be in charge of the chart? O:

Yesss!! Need to get our head around the connections e ue and POTENTIAL SHIPPING CANDIDATES YES PLS

there is Isthaasztra, a vital part of the story.... there is Miku, Shadow J dark and H0ujun. Sweetest kind.... are there others? DO WE WANT OTHERS????

So there is
Shadow <- heart -> Istha <- heart ->Hou
Shadow <-rival->Hou
Sweetest <-?-> Istha
en e... where does Miku go? D8 Is she in a one-sided love?

*rubs hands* emotion_dowant We can lurk for potential candidates

this will be interesting emotion_dowant

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kurozumu_Miku
*grumbles* no one's listening T^T

Who do you prefer? O uO

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

Oh my goodness!
This needs a poll!
I think we can all agree we never expected it to get this far emotion_kirakira and there needs to be a relationship chart yes

Oh my god yes! Do you want to be in charge of the chart? O:

there is Isthaasztra, a vital part of the story.... there is Miku, Shadow J dark and H0ujun. Sweetest kind.... are there others? DO WE WANT OTHERS????

So there is
Shadow <-rival->Hou
Sweetest <-?-> Istha

Yes, I have a feeling that she is in a one sided love... but I have not figured out who! Who do you think? O:

So discussing this with my sister, we think Shadow
(since his reactions are priceless e//u//e )

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Lagorama
Kurozumu_Miku

Who do you prefer? O uO

Not what I meant!
I don't wanna be in the story DX

Angelic Worshipper

Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Heishikaze
Kurozumu_Miku
Lagorama

>.>
Are you betraying the Tanukis?! gonk

The ship has nothing to do with being kitsune or tanuki. It is simply loving for the sake of love and watching the people fall in love! Haven't you read the story?

In the world of Gaia, a war has broken out between the tanuki and kitsune, hatred having grown to a boil for reasons unknown. They take to arms and battle... on the battlefield, tensions run high, and passion and hate dance side by side. But hate and love are but two sides of the same coin... and a fierce warrior kitsune, Isthaasztra, gains the enemy eye by killing... she draws the attention of Houjun first, and they trade blows. She defeats him, but spares his life... As she turns, Shadow attacks her and they trade pleasantries over the blows... Not wanting to kill the tanuki, the kitsune runs off... but they all admire eachother from afar.... They love....

Alas, love among enemies are forbidden.... they must meet in secret, sharing secret kisses when no one sees... and on the field, they put up a facade. But secretly they defend eachother.... But the tanuki can no longer bear sharing her... they need her for themselves... and decides to duel.... she cries, begs them to stop... but they do not listen. So in sheer desperation, she steps between them, threatening to kill herself.... Will they listen?

They charges past her, lashing out at eachother.... Isthaasztra drops to her knees, the weapon falling out of her hand... she sobs.... and in the distance... is the sweetest kitsune she had ever laid her eyes on... watching the kneeling kitsune with adoring eyes. "You are my hero..." she whispers... Had they not been foxes, Isthaasztra would never have heard it over the noise of the battlefield... but she hears.... This girl... she has supported her all along, healed her, helped her.. even now, when Isthaasztra is on her knees in the mud with tears on her cheeks, the girl adores her....

I've read the story multiple times =.=
Still not approving of it, but since I don't seem to be in it, I'm going to stop screaming and get lunch.

BUT YOU ARE IN IT! O:

i just need to figure out where to put you... once i discover who your love lies with..... dun dun duuun

Then don't find it! DX
I'm perfectly happy not being in the story!

No, the story has you in it no matter what!

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kurozumu_Miku
Lagorama
Kurozumu_Miku

Who do you prefer? O uO

Not what I meant!
I don't wanna be in the story DX

OH! So reading between the lines here!
Shadow right? I think so too!

Fashionable Phantom

you're lucky my attack failed mad

Angelic Worshipper

Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama
Heishikaze
Lagorama

So there is
Shadow <-rival->Hou
Sweetest <-?-> Istha

Yes, I have a feeling that she is in a one sided love... but I have not figured out who! Who do you think? O:

So discussing this with my sister, we think Shadow
(since his reactions are priceless e//u//e )

yes! yes !!! I can see it now!
Miku defends him so stalwartly because she loves him... ever since the battles began... she saw him fighting, she loved his courage, the virility with which he slayed dozens of kitsune... but he had his eyes on another... on one of the enemy... a Kitsune! Burning with anger, she intervenes, tries to pull Shadow back into the fold... She cannot stand to see him love another - not if it is a kitsune. Had it been a tanuki she could have handled it... but not a filthy kitsune....

Inquisitive Cat

15,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • ReAnimated 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items