Total Votes:[ 236 ]

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
Ehhh, I don't buy that, though. There's teasing and then there's making people cry and gloating about it. They both do that to each other in the manga. You don't do that if you genuinely care about the other person.

*shurgs* there's strange people out there plus it's all about how you view it
you see it as their true feelings not taking account of their age when they were making each other cry they were younger thus not really knowing what love is
as they grow they are soo use to being at each other's throats that they have no other knowledge about how they should treat each other then being mean so gloating at crying at the other is the way they show their feelings

its something like that way. if the only way you know how to show you care is threw violence then that's what you're going to do
simple mind thought process really

that and an easy gateway of people to say that two people who hate each other actually love each other
not really something to get too upset over just people want to see them together so they will make it so. that's usually how fandom works

Mystical Dreamer

Sin Fang
Dreylen
Ehhh, I don't buy that, though. There's teasing and then there's making people cry and gloating about it. They both do that to each other in the manga. You don't do that if you genuinely care about the other person.

*shurgs* there's strange people out there plus it's all about how you view it
you see it as their true feelings not taking account of their age when they were making each other cry they were younger thus not really knowing what love is
as they grow they are soo use to being at each other's throats that they have no other knowledge about how they should treat each other then being mean so gloating at crying at the other is the way they show their feelings

its something like that way. if the only way you know how to show you care is threw violence then that's what you're going to do
simple mind thought process really

that and an easy gateway of people to say that two people who hate each other actually love each other
not really something to get too upset over just people want to see them together so they will make it so. that's usually how fandom works
It wasn't just as kids, though. And just because it's simple doesn't necessarily mean that it's healthy.

Also, I very well know that's a thing in fandom. I'm part of a fandom that actually has a word for that, and it's not 'foeyay'.

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
It wasn't just as kids, though. And just because it's simple doesn't necessarily mean that it's healthy.

Also, I very well know that's a thing in fandom. I'm part of a fandom that actually has a word for that, and it's not 'foeyay'.

yea, but it started as kids so that's where it would carry to adulthood
not much is heathy to be honest /:

ahah I'm not saying you aren't you just seemed confused why they are a couple to people so just trying to explain it ^_^

Mystical Dreamer

Sin Fang
Dreylen

ahah I'm not saying you aren't you just seemed confused why they are a couple to people so just trying to explain it ^_^
Not much that is mainstream is healthy, for some reason. I wish I knew, it'd make it easier for me to explain to people about the alternative options. There's plenty that is healthy, you just have to be aware of it.

I'm not confused, I'm just saying that it's entirely unlikely that they're romantically entangled. Gloating while the other is crying (as shown when Taru was unable to catch any fish and Kitsuko had all of them) is abusive as ********. It's a power play, and that doesn't happen in a romantic relationship.

Loyal Partner

19,540 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
J Lone Wolf
KpopKatey
J Lone Wolf
KpopKatey
J Lone Wolf

Well I will be lingering around a bit tonight!
It's kind of a weird night, normally I'd have nothing to do and pay more attention lol.

lol weird nights are interesting though,right? ^^

I don't work for a week so I don't care how weird a night is. lol, who cares it's not work.

Yeah lol
So, how did you get so good at art?

Just draw a lot and it will happen 3nodding

Really? Then i have a chance! lol
I stopped drawing for a few years and it's been hard for me to get back into it

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
Sin Fang
Dreylen

Not much that is mainstream is healthy, for some reason. I wish I knew, it'd make it easier for me to explain to people about the alternative options. There's plenty that is healthy, you just have to be aware of it.

I'm not confused, I'm just saying that it's entirely unlikely that they're romantically entangled. Gloating while the other is crying (as shown when Taru was unable to catch any fish and Kitsuko had all of them) is abusive as ********. It's a power play, and that doesn't happen in a romantic relationship.

uhhhh it depends on the relationship idk about you, but I know lots of people who are in that kind of realtionship and have been married for 10 yrs

Mystical Dreamer

Sin Fang
Dreylen
Sin Fang
Dreylen

uhhhh it depends on the relationship idk about you, but I know lots of people who are in that kind of realtionship and have been married for 10 yrs
Just because it's lasted a long time doesn't mean it's healthy. My parents have been together for 20 years, and my dad tends towards verbal abuse.

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
Just because it's lasted a long time doesn't mean it's healthy. My parents have been together for 20 years, and my dad tends towards verbal abuse.

no one is saying anything about being healthy just talking relationships
not everyone is obsessed with being healthy /:

Mystical Dreamer

Sin Fang
Dreylen

no one is saying anything about being healthy just talking relationships
not everyone is obsessed with being healthy /:
I'm not talking physically healthy. I'm talking mentally healthy, as in not likely to cause issues that require a doctor's help. Regardless, laughing with the other person is crying is very ******** up if the two are in a relationship.

Beloved Lunatic

you have a lovely style, keep it up!

i love seeing the artists threads in events, like mini galleries to stroll through on a summer's weekend marketplace 3nodding

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
I'm not talking physically healthy. I'm talking mentally healthy, as in not likely to cause issues that require a doctor's help. Regardless, laughing with the other person is crying is very ******** up if the two are in a relationship.

well yea, but if it makes them happy then who are we to judge? if people want to be in that type of relationship it's really up to them

Mystical Dreamer

Sin Fang
Dreylen

well yea, but if it makes them happy then who are we to judge? if people want to be in that type of relationship it's really up to them
Who would be happy in a situation like that?! Who would want to stay with someone who laughs at them while they're crying?! I can understand the person on the other side of the situation, seeing as that's literally what abusers do.

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Dreylen
Who would be happy in a situation like that?! Who would want to stay with someone who laughs at them while they're crying?! I can understand the person on the other side of the situation, seeing as that's literally what abusers do.

it's not relaly about being happy most of the time it's about not being alone for most people and for others they are so use to it being a sign of love that they can't see any other way of getting love
like to treat them any different means you no longer love them

it really how the person sees the person's actions not how you see them in the end
plus a lot of people change over time they may start out with being mean, but as time goes on they get kinder and sweeter

it takes a whole bunch of people to make the world to turn and it's all base on non-sense

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Aisling the Dreamer
J Lone Wolf
Was this always how it worked or did it break?

I can heal the same person multiple times without a 5 min wait if I click a different post? doesn't work with attacking tho..
It's how it always worked. Or rather, it was broken from the start.

I had no idea XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces