Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Eragoon
not really
well..I played a bit with it way back when it came out, but I only really started with it a year ago when I got it into my head to start a wing quest
gaia just released the formulas in LV, so the prices dunked, I had some excess funds thanks to free gc& Smashblox and the GGs hadn't started yet...or weren't as bad as nowadays at least
Ahh~~ Hmmm do you think it's cheaper to do nowadays than before? o 3oa
I'd say it's more expensive

example: back when I started the Demonflies were on the MP for ~500k
now they are at 30~40b
you need ten of those (or even worse, ten Great Monarchs) for each wing quest

same with the angelic and nitemare furniture, body dyes and rare fish

500k you could at least make with playing games (BG & zOMG) in a reasonable timeframe
but nowadays you can't dedicate a week to playing games and make a billion, let alone 40
(unless they re-release the unnerved event slots...)

but tbh, the previous most expensive part (all the caches, you need hundreds of gold, diamond and platin and the D*C items) have really lost their value, so at least that has gotten cheaper

same for lvling up, you can just use all those caches you get from DD (or buy a 1k-pack or two) and you can easily lvl up just by doing component formulas you can get from the Bifrost

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Eragoon

now they are at 30~40b

500k you could at least make with playing games (BG & zOMG) in a reasonable timeframe
but nowadays you can't dedicate a week to playing games and make a billion, let alone 40

but tbh, the previous most expensive part (all the caches, you need hundreds of gold, diamond and platin and the D*C items) have really lost their value, so at least that has gotten cheaper

same for lvling up, you can just use all those caches you get from DD (or buy a 1k-pack or two) and you can easily lvl up just by doing component formulas you can get from the Bifrost

@A@; Dayum~~ I seee. That's pretty cray.
So you don't think that the caches nose diving balances out the hike in price from the others?

What level are you? C:

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Eragoon

now they are at 30~40b

@A@; Dayum~~ I seee. That's pretty cray.
So you don't think that the caches nose diving balances out the hike in price from the others?

What level are you? C:
nope, not at all
you need ~300 gold caches, those ran for 1mil before the inflation really hit
nowadays those are around for 200k
so you made a whopping 240'000'000 with those
now to look at the demonflies again 500k before inflation, 40b after, notice something? you need 10 of those

lvl10, otherwise I couldn't have crafted my wings ^^

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Eragoon
nope, not at all
you need ~300 gold caches, those ran for 1mil before the inflation really hit
nowadays those are around for 200k
so you made a whopping 240'000'000 with those
now to look at the demonflies again 500k before inflation, 40b after, notice something? you need 10 of those

lvl10, otherwise I couldn't have crafted my wings ^^
Awee emotion_8c
Dayum. That sucks. ; w;

Ooh bitchin, bitchin. o 3o! Grats on crafting those~~ Do you make more than the one or is it too much hassle for that mess? XDa

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Awee emotion_8c
Dayum. That sucks. ; w;

Ooh bitchin, bitchin. o 3o! Grats on crafting those~~ Do you make more than the one or is it too much hassle for that mess? XDa
yep, it does

well...would be nice to finish a Demonic Quest (black bat wings)
but I don't have the gold income to pay for that xD
would easily run above 500b ...

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Eragoon
Saffrons_Curse
Awee emotion_8c
Dayum. That sucks. ; w;

yep, it does

Eeep D:! What if you just work on it a little at a time maybe? O 3O

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Eragoon
Saffrons_Curse
Awee emotion_8c
Dayum. That sucks. ; w;

yep, it does

Eeep D:! What if you just work on it a little at a time maybe? O 3O
"a little at a time" would be buying the ingredients as they come
and some of the smallest things to buy already want 40b to get bought

not to mention I'd have to get a formula for something around 100b > .>
Gah, work has taken me away for too long D:
I love you guys.
Will probably be back after work/my workout.
Hoping I'll see some fun peeps when I come home heart

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus

is it possible to feel tired from lazing around? bc that's all i've done today but i'm still sleepy ahaha...
                whoops
It is an older version of tiredness but it checks out!

when i was young i always wanted to see how long i could stay up for.
                now i want all the sleep i can get omg
XD Yeah...it is not something you would like to know...though a kid stayed up for 11 days for his science project

woah woah eek do you know this guy?
                even if i could stay up for that long, i prob wouldn't do it unless it meant my entire year depended on that one project lmao
                hella lot of coffee/drugs needed for that

He got into the Guinness book of world records!
I dont personally know him, just heard about him in a video about importance of sleep!
Wventually he started hallucinating and all ._.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Nyx_of_Hell
Haji Demon
Nyx_of_Hell
Haji Demon
Nyx_of_Hell
Haji Demon
XD Which glitch would that be?
And yeah..I did the similar one with fishbones and a lot of people were offended by my freedom too XD

With my bonnet and Madame P. It was so much fun but people just have to crib, no?

*hi fives*
XD Genius!

And yeah...I wonder what bothers them..its not like there is anything there XD

EXACTLY! It's so silly ._.
True! These people need more anime in their life!
hell, EVERYONE needs more anime in their lives! And serials :3
A really good point!

Specially good ones!

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
...where's the event winner announcement? > .>
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus

is it possible to feel tired from lazing around? bc that's all i've done today but i'm still sleepy ahaha...
                whoops
It is an older version of tiredness but it checks out!

XD Yeah...it is not something you would like to know...though a kid stayed up for 11 days for his science project

even if i could stay up for that long, i prob wouldn't do it unless it meant my entire year depended on that one project lmao

I dont personally know him, just heard about him in a video about importance of sleep!

gonk gonk Oh my god, why would anyone put themselves through that? Last semester I was doing about 2 or more all nighters a week and I literally lost a third of my hair. The most I've ever gone was just under 72 hours. How can anyone go for 11 DAYS??

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Eragoon
...where's the event winner announcement? > .>
What more can we expect of gaia these days? ~__~

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Yun0_Gasai
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus

gonk gonk Oh my god, why would anyone put themselves through that? Last semester I was doing about 2 or more all nighters a week and I literally lost a third of my hair. The most I've ever gone was just under 72 hours. How can anyone go for 11 DAYS??

O__O

That is some hairloss! I have been to a week with just 6 hours of sleep..my vision went red a few times
Haji Demon
Yun0_Gasai
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus
Haji Demon
Pickled Cactus

O__O

That is some hairloss! I have been to a week with just 6 hours of sleep..my vision went red a few times

Well,,, over a long period of irregular sleep your inner "clock" gets all out of whack and you start eating really irregularly too. Eventually my body stopped producing oil, and I was going like 4 days without a shower and.... no oil. Well, it turns out hair can't be healthy without it. Bought some cosmetic oils to try to fix it but no dice. Sooooo I cut my hair really short to start new.
that sounds so scary;; Like, bad things happening to eyes is my ultimate fear.. vision is so delicate ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff