Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Insane Pixxxy
I LOVE MOULIN ROUGE!
FAV musical.

I'm not sure any other movies were honoring classic songs like that till Moulin Rouge. Which lead to Across the universe honoring Beatles songs through their movie...Another brilliant film! (And my second favorite musical, lol)

Omg. Yes. They're in my top three as well!! Rocky Horror is my number one though.
And Repo! The Genetic Opera is #4.
But yes. All of them brilliant musicals.
i like david bowie heroes in that movie

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Moulin Rouge has been my favorite since I was little. I went out and bought it on DVD when I stumbled upon it at Wal-Mart, and my mom makes fun of me because I know every line in the movie :3/

Favorite part(s) would have to be "The Show Must Go On" and the very end scene (before she dies, of course). Tango is also my favorite ;].

Greedy Tycoon

5,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
So darn amazing.
The perfect balance of great music, comedy, romance, and fantastic actors.

Witty Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Spectacular.

Interesting Noob

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
"There was a boy" heart

Idk why, but that is my absolute favorite song! Although, I pretty much love the entire musical. Not only does it have one of my favorite actors, but it is one of the only ones to have actually made me cry. That movie was an emotional roller coaster ride! From hysterical laughter to hysterical crying etc.
I still sing the songs in the shower xD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I admired the colors and the eccentric costumes

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Kana Howl
Spectacular.

The words of the vernacular!

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Moonstruck Barbie
A musical about a penny-less writer falls for a courtesan. This courtesan convinces the duke to fall in love with her in order to become a famous actress. The duke becomes obsessive and jealous. He does all he can to keep the writer and courtesan away from each other. This is hard to do because the duke is putting on a play the writer has created in which the courtesan shall star in.
This musical is sort of crazy, but I enjoy it. whee

I love this musical. I don't exactly understand why it's rated R, but I enjoy it. The acting is superb, the music is phenomenal, it's just fantastic.

Anxious Friend

Happylildevil
Moonstruck Barbie
A musical about a penny-less writer falls for a courtesan. This courtesan convinces the duke to fall in love with her in order to become a famous actress. The duke becomes obsessive and jealous. He does all he can to keep the writer and courtesan away from each other. This is hard to do because the duke is putting on a play the writer has created in which the courtesan shall star in.
This musical is sort of crazy, but I enjoy it. whee

I love this musical. I don't exactly understand why it's rated R, but I enjoy it. The acting is superb, the music is phenomenal, it's just fantastic.

I don't understand why it's rated that way either. Never really thought about it, quite honestly.

Anxious Lover

11,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I thought it was great and really odd. My favorite scene, or at least the one I thought was really well done, was when El Tango Roxanne was going on and the chick (blanking xD ) was found out about the secret love between her and Christian. So intense! I loved the layering of all the things going on at once.
One of my favorite movies of all times... With my friend, we used to watch it everytime we saw each other, and sing with them (even though we couldn't understand the words they said because we are both french) and dance with them! Weird when you think two 6 years olds were pretending to be... Satine. But anyways, it's brilliant!!!! All the songs... And the actors! I've been in love with Ewan McGregor ever since... And everytime I watch it, I laugh when they sing Like A Virgin, and I cry at the end... I LOVE IT!!
Idiom
"Come What May" is most def. going to be played at my wedding. ._.

"Come What May" and "Your Song" were sung at my wedding. I love this movie!
I first listened to the soundtrack with my friend and then we had to see the movie. I like them both so much. The year the movie came out on video we bought it for each other for Christmas.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
It's weird and fun, but it makes me bawl my eyes out.

When I started re-watching it, the very beginning makes me cry because I know how it ends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff