Welcome to Gaia! ::

hackers? hmph i hate hackers alot !
alot of people are hacking because its almost impossible to get good items and rigging the free spin hasnt been helping. the game hasnt had any updates since october and they got rid of alot of stuff. pisses me off that cloudspliter costs cash when it used to be free, ect. btw how do i report hackers? iv seen people with the new stuff that isnt out yet

Wealthy Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
emotion_bigheart heart
I just want to say, this is my favorite game on facebook... Now with that said, the only thing that I do not like is being level 3 or 4 at the time and put up against level 8 or up, and after seeing this thread I realize that even some of the lower levels seemed too powerful for their level. cat_crying

I'm not going to stop playing though, I enjoy it more then any other games on FB, so please admins, keep up the wonderful work you do!
why did you put us in penalty mode? we are playing fair! pls send us back to normal again before season 5 gm pls dont remove anything in my characeter for i a,m spending my own personal money i didnt cheat nor hack so pls fix this A.S.A.P thank you...you are making us penalty even if we play honeslty you must look up to those who cheat not so us who are loyal !.
I don't mind people beating me if they spend money, but a level 4 without armor should not be able to beat me at level 7... I don't understand why people would hack just to beat the game, I mean, how in the world can it be fun? I just wanted to share my concern. (I mean, why should I have to keep spending gold to shuffle when even a level 4 can beat me unfairly, I can understand if they had a great weapon or armor, but seriously, why do these people still exist in the game? At this point I would think it more fair to fight against the computer until it's resolved. Just a thought, because I'm already losing interest because it's disheartening to keep paying gold to just be beat by unfair people who obviously have too much time in their life, obviously they have no life if they can hack a game and then call the game boring, of course the game is boring if you hack, the challenge is gone... Just thought I'd add this because of something said earlier by a hacker...)

crying

I miss the beginning of the game when I had fair fights with the computer... *deep sigh*

There should be a button to push to report these ids so they get looked into...

Dedicated Gatekeeper

^

I agree, i started playing this like a few months ago and i'm only lvl 8 with a 76% of successes. I play every chance I can get but I can't go 2 battles in without my team losing, sure their off line and low leveled but i'm getting my butt handed to me every battle or two. Is there like something we honest players can do or get for free or half off? Because i'm in between two rocks here with no help coming.
- As noted earlier, The Herald in Ireland reported that WWE has signed Irish women's wrestler Rebecca Knox to a developmental deal. Sheamus commented on her signing, writing on his Twitter, "Massive Congrats 2 wwegifts.com who just signed with the WWE.Really looking forward to seeing her & @WWEGIFTS tear it up in a WWE ring!"
- The Wall Street Journal has a sports podcast, and the hosts discussed Wrestlemania 29 on the latest episode. One of the hosts had attended event, and gave his thoughts on the experience. He noted that the matches were the most boring part of the event. American Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper columnist Eugene Robinson was also on the podcast, and noted that he attended WrestleMania 5 in Atlantic City, but only remembered RUN DMC performing. You can listen to it here, the wrestling talk starts at the 20:40 mark and lasts for more than 10 minutes.

- While this piece of trivia may be a little outdated, WrestlingINC.com reader Rick Lawanson pointed out that Brock Lesnar's wife, Rena "Sable" Mero, made her WWE debut at WrestleMania 12 as Triple H's valet. That event was also The Game's WrestleMania debut.

- Top Rope Pro Wrestling announced that WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will headline "The Shawn Michaels Experience" on Saturday, Aug 31st at 4 p.m. The event includes a fan Q&A session in which Michaels will talk about his Hall of Fame career, and a VIP Meet and Greet where fans can get an 8 x 10 signed photo and a photo with Michaels. You can get more details or purchase tickets here.
wwe merchandise www.wwegifts.com
@WWEGIFTS contributed to this article. Follow Raj Giri on Twitter at @WWEGIFTS. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.

Hilarious Seeker

1,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm bored. Tryna get more gaia gold smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers