Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

psyco_bongun22

No, it actually isn't...that's life's challenges...no matter how hard (or NES hard...or whatever video game nerds call it) it is...people have to deal with it...i bet you feel a really better person its overcvome..and with less than 10 billion people on this planet (half of it are the opposite gender) why would these people give up on the opposite gender and be attracted to the same of what they have? it just doesn't make sense to me..and i think they don't find hard enough...

REpeat; MEN. DO. NOT. SEXUALLY. TURN. ME. ON. Women do.

This is not a matter of giving up, it's a matter of what my autonomic nervous system tells me.

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
...because it deviates from the norm society has established...

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
GunsmithKitten
I can adopt
The problem with that...is that a orphan child need a Male Role model that he/she can call Father and a Female Role model that he/she can call mother...not a couple who tries to be Both or Neither...that would f**k up a child's mind and misinterpret his feelings to another person he/she might meet(hence what i mentioned on my previous post)...

Adoptions/surrogate pregnancy are for Couples who Can but cannot produce a child due to unfortunate circumstances... not for couples who both don't have "that" something that's necessary to produce one to begin with........

GunsmithKitten
REpeat; MEN. DO. NOT. SEXUALLY. TURN. ME. ON. Women do.

This is not a matter of giving up, it's a matter of what my autonomic nervous system tells me.

....I'm assuming you're female IRL, That words alone justifies my point that you're giving up...
....your argument is invalid....

Oh, yeah,....I've read you previous quotes....I'm not sure if you're a Troll...or you never understood my point and jumps to conclusions...
..now, your argument is not only invalid...it sounded pathetic like a butt-hurt overreaction...

Aged Lunatic

psyco_bongun22

The problem with that...is that a orphan child need a Male Role model that he/she can call Father and a Female Role model that he/she can call mother...not a couple who tries to be Both or Neither...that would f**k up a child's mind and misinterpret his feelings to another person he/she might meet(hence what i mentioned on my previous post)...

Because that's totally why every product of a divorce or a single parentage turns out ******** up, right?

Incidently, I was raised in a very normal two parent household, and at a time when homosexuality wasn't nearly as accepted or talked about.

Quote:
Adoptions/surrogate pregnancy are for Couples who Can but cannot produce a child due to unfortunate circumstances... not for couples who both don't have "that" something that's necessary to produce one to begin with........

so you'd rather they get raised by the state. How good are they are providing those role models you think are essential to preventing a ******** up kid, remind me?

Quote:
....I'm assuming you're female IRL, That words alone justifies my point that you're giving up...
....your argument is invalid....

How is it invalid? Simply because you don't grasp what is an incredibly simple concept?

There is no 'trying' involved here. I do not find men sexually attractive. That's that. You got a problem with it, take it up with my autonomic nervous system.

Quote:
Oh, yeah,....I've read you previous quotes....I'm not sure if you're a Troll...or you never understood my point and jumps to conclusions...
..now, your argument is not only invalid...it sounded pathetic like a butt-hurt overreaction...

You're obviously new to this neighborhood, kid. I don't troll.
People hate us because we are so damn fabulous.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
GunsmithKitten

Because that's totally why every product of a divorce or a single parentage turns out ******** up, right?

No, its the people themselves are the ones who f**k that up. They make/adopt, raise and later forget their duty and values as a family...this is a problem alone...and these LGBT couples adopting a child as an excuse to make a family amplifies the problem because they alone lacks self respect and neglect their respective anatomical gender (which makes them a bad role model to begin with)......

Quote:

so you'd rather they get raised by the state. How good are they are providing those role models you think are essential to preventing a ******** up kid, remind me?

No, who said anything about a state?...there are other role models for child to look up to....but a father and mother figure is more important...

Quote:

How is it invalid? Simply because you don't grasp what is an incredibly simple concept?

There is no 'trying' involved here. I do not find men sexually attractive. That's that. You got a problem with it, take it up with my autonomic nervous system.

Its invalid because your answers only does nothing and only proves my point...And the problem for you is that you rely on sexual attractions in terms of relationships...that kind of s**t explains one of the factors of the alarmingly high divorce rate and breakups....because couples these days (and the previous generations) only go to relationships for the sexual attractions (and sex in general) and not about knowing each other as a person.....i suggest you should stop relying on that kind of attractions...I bet if you keep doing that...it will f*** your life up someday..
like i said...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR LIFE.....
Quote:

You're obviously new to this neighborhood, kid. I don't troll.

I may be new in this subforum...but there's no way you'll make me change my opinion.......and i still suspect you're a troll....
-alegna ennazus-
...because it deviates from the norm society has established...

Yay! somebody gets the main reason why gays are frowned upon by society. It deviates from the society/culture we were raised in.

An example will be what someone said a couple of post previously about incest. It is frowned upon now; but in the past it was normal for royal families or noble families to marry close relatives. Hell it occasionally happens in Japan.

NOTE: in Japan it isn't brother and sister relation, but more cousin type relation.

It would have been more common if not accepting, if it wasn't for the fact that the children resulting from incest comes disabled.

Aged Lunatic

psyco_bongun22

No, who said anything about a state?

Clearly there aren't enough heterosexual couples willing to adopt, otherwise we'd not have any kids without your idea of a proper home, but there are still thousands in the system.

...there are other role models for child to look up to....but a father and mother figure is more important...

Quote:
Its invalid because your answers only does nothing and only proves my point...And the problem for you is that you rely on sexual attractions in terms of relationships.

In terms of romantic/sexual relationships, YES.

Are you saying that people should marry when there's no sexual chemistry?

Quote:
..that kind of s**t explains one of the factors of the alarmingly high divorce rate and breakups....because couples these days (and the previous generations) only go to relationships for the sexual attractions (and sex in general) and not about knowing each other as a person

And you really think homosexuals are incapable of doing that? I did for mine. I'd go to hell and back for my GF, even if I never got another moment of nookie with her.

Quote:
.....i suggest you should stop relying on that kind of attractions...I bet if you keep doing that...it will f*** your life up someday..

Let's see how ******** up my life is, little boy.
-I have a good job
-I own property
-I'm with someone I care about every night and morning
-I have a good circle of friends
-I've got a comfortable retirement waiting for me

Wow, ******** up, ain't it?

Quote:
like i said...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR LIFE.....

Then tell me, kemosabe, what am I missing that I'll suddenly get if I ditch the woman I love and go with a man that, even if I do like personality wise, have no romantic attachment to and will never?

Quote:
I may be new in this subforum...but there's no way you'll make me change my opinion.......and i still suspect you're a troll...

Like I said, if you think I do, you're new here. Just about everyone, even the people who aren't exactly my fans, will tell you that I'm honest to the point of obscene.
Monsieur Beauregard
I don't think it's frowned upon solely for religious reasons. I think that anyone who frowns upon it does so for the same single reason (more or less): That, given the obvious design of both men and women and how they are supposed to procreate, homosexuality is seen by them as wrong, unclean, even immoral.
I dunno; I kinda think religion might be the primary reason it's frowned upon, the basis for why even non-religious people may frown upon it. I mean, even women/men who can't procreate for whatever reasons aren't viewed in this way.
psyco_bongun22
Its invalid because your answers only does nothing and only proves my point...And the problem for you is that you rely on sexual attractions in terms of relationships...that kind of s**t explains one of the factors of the alarmingly high divorce rate and breakups....because couples these days (and the previous generations) only go to relationships for the sexual attractions (and sex in general) and not about knowing each other as a person.....i suggest you should stop relying on that kind of attractions...I bet if you keep doing that...it will f*** your life up someday..
What? Being sexually compatible with someone is a major part of relationships (even if both people don't want to have sex at all/are asexual- it's about compatibility). I think it's highly unhealthy to go into a major, long-term relationship without basing it to some extent on sexual compatibility. What if two people get married as virgins only to find out one of them has a super high sex drive while the other one totally hates having sex? That's not going to lead to problems down the road? One partner won't wind up resenting the other, whether it's for having sex they really don't want to be having or not being sexually fulfilled? I find this view quite naive, this basing a relationship on everything BUT the sacred sexins, when sex is a natural, healthy part of a relationship (or sexual compatibility is, rather).
lumnata
Monsieur Beauregard
I don't think it's frowned upon solely for religious reasons. I think that anyone who frowns upon it does so for the same single reason (more or less): That, given the obvious design of both men and women and how they are supposed to procreate, homosexuality is seen by them as wrong, unclean, even immoral.
I dunno; I kinda think religion might be the primary reason it's frowned upon, the basis for why even non-religious people may frown upon it. I mean, even women/men who can't procreate for whatever reasons aren't viewed in this way.
I don't really see how that's relevant.
Monsieur Beauregard
lumnata
Monsieur Beauregard
I don't really see how that's relevant.
It's about the "sex is for procreation" spiel. It's a silly and outdated notion.

Friendly Lunatic

Because the common notion is that gay couples are unable to procreate (when a trans*man and a cis man actually CAN procreate, but that's a topic for another time), so they are seen as "inferior" and "unworthy." That and religion is frequently used as a guise for people who just don't want to say that they find a**l icky.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
GunsmithKitten

Clearly there aren't enough heterosexual couples willing to adopt, otherwise we'd not have any kids without your idea of a proper home, but there are still thousands in the system.

Of course there aren't enough...I single person should also has a right to adopt (as long as he has a good enough character background)

Quote:

Are you saying that people should marry when there's no sexual chemistry?

It a manner...Yes and No, it is possible (a see and heard a lot of couples who got married..through arranged marriage and lives happily without even talking about sexual chemistry)...I'm saying is that getting to know each other personally is WAY much more important than just merely a sexual attraction

Quote:

And you really think homosexuals are incapable of doing that? I did for mine. I'd go to hell and back for my GF, even if I never got another moment of nookie with her.

what?...being "true BFF" with that "GF" of yours is not enough...that's where the lines are crossed......like i said...these LGBT people have blurred the difference between Camaraderie and Romance...they think its the "Same love" but its completely different...and it needs to be...or else they'll f***ed up the world into confusion as we know it...

Quote:

Let's see how ******** up my life is, little boy.
-I have a good job
-I own property
-I'm with someone I care about every night and morning
-I have a good circle of friends
-I've got a comfortable retirement waiting for me

Wow, ******** up, ain't it?

Like i said....you quickly jump to conclusions....you'll never know what will happen in the future...the possibilities are endless....

Quote:

Then tell me, kemosabe, what am I missing that I'll suddenly get if I ditch the woman I love and go with a man that, even if I do like personality wise, have no romantic attachment to and will never?

...Discover it yourself....me spoiling you the "answer" is not the right answer... and like i said..you'll never know what will happen in the future....

Aged Lunatic

psyco_bongun22
I'm saying is that getting to know each other personally is WAY much more important than just merely a sexual attraction

Hence why I demand BOTH.

Quote:
what?...being "true BFF" with that "GF" of yours is not enough

No. It isn't. My feelings for her are MORE than this BFF stuff. (you kids adn your newfangled lingo)

Quote:
.they think its the "Same love" but its completely different....

It is same love for me. I would die and kill for her, and she evokes sexual feelings in me like I'd never felt.

Quote:
...Discover it yourself...

Again, you're asking me to throw all of this away for....well, you wont' even tell me what for. Zero motivation to do it, gotta say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff