Welcome to Gaia! ::

CuAnnan
Triratna
Because every parents are Heterosexual.

Nope.
I know several two mother families and one two father family.

Triratna
Any relationship with Gay person are always ended up as perversion on every political level.

This makes no sense.
Try again in English and I'll comment on it.

Nope. Nuff Said.

Timid Bunny

i dont frown at gays, but i do think they're also missing out on rather sweet things heart

gender-roles passed down during generations, combined with the fear of the unusual, indoctrination doesnt make it better either but i cant really comment the religious part
Psychologically, Gay people don't get much active breast feeding post natal.
As matter of fact, Most modern People these days especially avoided it.
Apart of being homosexual, they also prone to Immune deficiency as bonus reality.

Familiar Friend

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
~I think part of it is religion, but even the religious part is just a justification for not accepting things that you find weird or different.~

~The Bible is obviously meant to be interpreted, the Old Testament especially, and people just picked and chose the wrong things to accept as mandates of heaven. The Bible also says that wearing polyester is a sin, but nobody listens to that, do they?~
dmc15
~I think part of it is religion, but even the religious part is just a justification for not accepting things that you find weird or different.~

~The Bible is obviously meant to be interpreted, the Old Testament especially, and people just picked and chose the wrong things to accept as mandates of heaven. The Bible also says that wearing polyester is a sin, but nobody listens to that, do they?~

Rly?
Why not blaming the bloody natural law instead?
Testosterone Dictates to serve sincere fight or flee to homosexual & transgender.

Serve sincere mouthful of Fist or Sincere Ignorance to arse mongers.
Individually and politically.

Familiar Friend

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Triratna
Rly?
Why not blaming the bloody natural law instead?
Testosterone Dictates to serve sincere fight or flee to homosexual & transgender.

~I'd like to disagree with you, but I simply cannot unravel your labyrinthine grammar.~

Aged Lunatic

Triratna
Apart of being homosexual, they also prone to Immune deficiency as bonus reality.

How does eating muff make me prone to Immune deficiency?

Also, I was breast fed quite often as an infant, yet turned out gay.

Aged Lunatic

Triratna

Child, if that was a threat, I gladly welcome it. Raise hands on me, and I'll smack the stupid out of you.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GunsmithKitten
Child, if that was a threat, I gladly welcome it. Raise hands on me, and I'll smack the stupid out of you.

Oh to be a fly on that wall.
"Hardcore gun toting lesbian beats the everliving s**t out of inbred redneck".

Dapper Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
runforthepiggys
has being gay been frowned upon due to religious teachings in the bible adn other historic texts? is is a just due to what most humans consider normal and not normal?

Think about waaaayyyyy far back, in times when Alexander the Great ruled.

Everybody was ******** gay. It was WEIRD if anybody was STRAIGHT.

I also read somewhere that the word "Lesbian" came from "Lesbon", where generally everybody was a ******** Lesbain

Just like it was abnormal back then to be straight, (read: not normal. Meaning not part of the norm. Meaning a majority of people weren't like this.) it is considered abnormal now to be gay. I don't know why that is, but the Ancient Greece/Rome/Lesbon/Wherever thing was my fun fact for the day.

Dapper Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Does anybody else think there's some kind of correlation between being gay and liking things the opposite gender usually likes? For example,why are gay men especially effeminate and lesbians especially... manly, compared to the straight people of their gender?

I'd write it off as a lame stereotype if it weren't for the fact that I've been able to guess that someone was gay based on their behavior BEFORE they ever mentioned that they actually were.

I know some people play this s**t up because they want everyone, without a doubt, to know that they're gay, and it's become some kind of social status for them. But the point is that it's still there.

So I'm thinking, since I believe that truly being gay is something you're born into, that maybe certain chemicals/sections of the brain that define gender roles are swapped, so that girls like guy-ish things (including other girls), and guys like girlish things (like other guys.) As it is, I read somewhere that lesbians tend to have more testosterone than straight girls, and gay men have less than other men, so there's that, I suppose.

Obviously not everybody is the same, and there are very manly gay guys out there, as well as very effeminate lesbians, but there's a significant number of people that represent the pattern I described above, enough for me to think there may be some kind of correlation.

If anybody wants to explain any plausible theories regarding certain patterns in the brain amongst gay people so that I don't have to google it myself, that'd be great. c:
GunsmithKitten
Triratna

bet yo mama so bloody proud of ya.

Aged Lunatic

Triratna
GunsmithKitten
Triratna

bet yo mama so bloody proud of ya.

My mother's (and I use the word loosely as ********), opinion don't mean s**t to me.

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Not sure, but I am guessing it has to do with the whole sex-is-only-for-makin'-babies thing, therefore sex for pleasure is bad, therefore sluts and homosexuals are bad.

...and B.S. is still still around after centuries and centuries of change. B Fing S.
People should accept other people darnit.

Timid Seeker

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Personally, I think it just depends on the environment you're in.

There's a plethora of reasons why homosexuality is frowned upon:
- Those who think that it is unnatural because as human beings we are supposed to reproduce
- Those with the fear of homosexuals will take their asses
- Religious beliefs
- It is not the social norm.

yadayadayada...
Overall, people just like to be in other people's business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff