Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the two weirdest dreams I've ever had were -

1. When I was 7 years old & I dreamed I was driving my dads car, but the roads were flooded with snakes/worms .

2. (The creepy/scary one) I have this reoccurring dream where I willingly walk into an old Colosseum type building, and something grabs me & pinks me to the ground and strangles me but I never die. And I never see what's holding me down but the "hands" that are choking me have long fingernails.

Not that exciting just creepy as ******** .-.

Much Love ~

Elmwood's Husband

I think the strangest dream I've had thus far has been one which included my most recent ex and someone who was trying to kill me. It was terrifying because after I woke up I could not go back to sleep. I also have a lot of dreams involving spiders. The one with the ex was so vivid, it didn't seem like a dream.

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mikiba
I think the strangest dream I've had thus far has been one which included my most recent ex and someone who was trying to kill me. It was terrifying because after I woke up I could not go back to sleep. I also have a lot of dreams involving spiders. The one with the ex was so vivid, it didn't seem like a dream.

Mostly dreams reflects the subconscious. It might be telling you something or it can express what you feel inside that you cannot or normally ignore in your waking life. The recent ex...well..it is the most 'recent' one, so it is inevitable that it shows up in your dream. it depends on what you were feeling at the time...did you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? someone trying to kill you made you terrified, might as well say that you are afraid of being hurt by someone. whether it is your ex or another person.

Fear is one of the main catalyst in our dreams. The spiders normally represent deceit or treachery when you feel fear when you dream with them. the fear of someone deceiving you, like being trapped within its web of lies. but if such feeling of fear is not present...then it is good. it could be just your creativity spawning. A spider spinning its web can be beautiful and artistic.

(lol, after years of not being present to gaia, this is actually my first serious post. xd )

Elmwood's Husband

Majah
Mikiba

Mostly dreams reflects the subconscious. It might be telling you something or it can express what you feel inside that you cannot or normally ignore in your waking life. The recent ex...well..it is the most 'recent' one, so it is inevitable that it shows up in your dream. it depends on what you were feeling at the time...did you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? someone trying to kill you made you terrified, might as well say that you are afraid of being hurt by someone. whether it is your ex or another person.

Fear is one of the main catalyst in our dreams. The spiders normally represent deceit or treachery when you feel fear when you dream with them. the fear of someone deceiving you, like being trapped within its web of lies. but if such feeling of fear is not present...then it is good. it could be just your creativity spawning. A spider spinning its web can be beautiful and artistic.

(lol, after years of not being present to gaia, this is actually my first serious post. xd )

I have to say that your response is pretty spot on to what I've been feeling. I had another spider dream last night and you hit the nail on the head.

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mikiba

I have to say that your response is pretty spot on to what I've been feeling. I had another spider dream last night and you hit the nail on the head.

Great! biggrin
I had this dream when I was 16-17 and I still remember it in explicit detail.

Myself and a few friends had survived a plague that wiped out 95% of the human population. If anyone's ever read or seen The Stand, it was something like that. Corpses all over the place, rotting and bloated and nasty looking. We were driving through a trailer park in a beat up van. We got out and entered one trailer, and started looking around for food and supplies. We walked into the living room and found the corpse of the owner of the trailer, sitting in a dilapidated armchair. His eyes were missing, and there were maggots and flies zipping in and out of the eye sockets, which looked like they had been burned out. Even though he was dead, we were careful not to touch him and tip toed past him into the kitchen to look for food. There wasn't anything of value, the fridge was full of rotten eggs and moldy bread. We heard banging from the living room and saw that the dead man with no eyes was moving around, feeling around the room and hitting up against things, trying to find us and grab us. We ran out of the house as fast as we could and that's pretty much all I can remember.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
I had a nightmare a decade or so that has stayed with me to this day. I dreamt I was at my parents' house, where I lived at the time, and when I was standing on the deck overlooking the backyard, I saw a small truck [not a pickup truck; about the size of a small moving truck] setting up high-tech equipment around the weeping willow in my parents' backyard. There is literally no way for trucks to get to my backyard in reality.

My brain dismisses this for a while and goes on its merry, dreamy way. What felt like a couple hours later, my brain returned to this dreamscape, and I go down to the truck and see what's up. Turns out, it was the FBI, and they were there tracking a serial killer to my address. I look up in panic to my house, where I see a big, muscular figure wearing a hockey mask for a brief moment in the window closest to the backyard, before they bolt away further into the house. I was terrified. There was an armed-and-dangerous criminal loose in my house. I don't know what possessed dream me to charge headlong into my house, but very quickly, I found myself grappling on a flight of stairs with a serial killer. This is when the dream gets... weirder. Initially, I was certain this guy was about to skin me alive or some crazy s**t, but instead, I spent about half an hour or more killing this serial killer in different ways on the stairs, rewinding time each time and doing it again in a different way. Eventually, my brain just... ran out of ideas, and I woke up. s**t was weird, yo.

Big Member

When I was little, I used to have a recurring nightmare where unseen aliens would force me to do silly things that most people found fun, like playing hide and seek, or colouring in etc and if I lolst, or coloured out of the lines or whatever, they vaporised me.

Mostly it was hide and seek, and I'd hide behind this same chair every time, ecept I forgot there was a window behind it and the aliens' scanning light would come through the window and kill me.

It doesn't sound scary, even to me, but in the dream I was constantly terrified.

Sometimes, but not all the time, when I died, I would go to an afterplace...sometimes it was a hot river that was made literally of sadness, and sometimes it was floating in literal nothingness, which was as strange feeling as it is strange sounding.

In my preteens I dreamed of creaking, self rocking rocking chairs a lot...they would usually be in my mother's bedroom. ....The reason for this one is cause my mother had creaky bedsprings like a LOT....yeah...

Now, I very rarely have nightmares, because I actually enjoy them. I don't get scared ever in waking life and horror films always disappoint me, so I guess they're my only source of scare joy. xD
Which means I rarely get them. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces