Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
So, as you may have noticed I've been on a little more lately.
I have managed my time that I can still get on when I want.
Thus, if I have a good Dream/nightmare to tell, I'll post.

Last night's dream started off like any other ... strange.
This dream was significant, though, in the fact it is the first dream I can recall clearly hearing my voice say something. (Not just having an understanding that I had said that due to the responses I hear from other characters.)

So, I apparently was Optimus Prime (Robot Form) inside of a car show (The building I was in reminded me of other dreams I had, but it was a tall building with big windows in the front). My Ex-girlfriends mother comes in and recognizes me and become frantic trying to kick me and hit me. She was saying that I had broken her daughter’s heart or some nonsense. I tried to push her away but then everyone started to stair. I did the only thing I could think of and ran out the front.

The next part of the dream I was back to normal and I was shopping in a store with a friend. I saw my Ex-GF shopping as well, I didn't want to go talk to he because I would feel weird, but the friend she was with asked her "Isn't that your Ex-BF?" and she said yeah, so I felt obligated to go over. I said hey and she said hey back but in a monotone way.

(At this point you must understand that my dreams, especially lately, have been exaggerated. What my Ex-GF and I do is none of your concern and everything is just fine, so I'd like it if you don't ask about it.)

This is the point when the dream makes a transition, I am still shopping but it is a different store. The first thing I see is one of my (College) classmates come walking around the corner, and she appeared to be slightly taller and very pregnant. This is when I clearly heard MY voice say "Well, there's no surprise" or something close. So then I continue to loom around the store that reminded me of two stores from back home, but conjoined. The I feel this pain in the back of my hear and this old sweatshop Chinese lady is telling me to get back to work but I keep telling her that I don't work there but she still hits me. I think I leave the store and the dream ends. I'm not sure.

Most of my dreams don't have a very clear ending because I wake up. I kind of have this thing where I always wake up a few minutes before my alarm actually goes off.

Greedy Consumer

Mr Tremblay

This dream was significant, though, in the fact it is the first dream I can recall clearly hearing my voice say something. (Not just having an understanding that I had said that due to the responses I hear from other characters.)

So, I apparently was Optimus Prime (Robot Form) inside of a car show (The building I was in reminded me of other dreams I had, but it was a tall building with big windows in the front). My Ex-girlfriends mother comes in and recognizes me and become frantic trying to kick me and hit me. She was saying that I had broken her daughter’s heart or some nonsense. I tried to push her away but then everyone started to stair. I did the only thing I could think of and ran out the front.

The next part of the dream I was back to normal and I was shopping in a store with a friend. I saw my Ex-GF shopping as well, I didn't want to go talk to he because I would feel weird, but the friend she was with asked her "Isn't that your Ex-BF?" and she said yeah, so I felt obligated to go over. I said hey and she said hey back but in a monotone way.

(At this point you must understand that my dreams, especially lately, have been exaggerated. What my Ex-GF and I do is none of your concern and everything is just fine, so I'd like it if you don't ask about it.)

This is the point when the dream makes a transition, I am still shopping but it is a different store. The first thing I see is one of my (College) classmates come walking around the corner, and she appeared to be slightly taller and very pregnant. This is when I clearly heard MY voice say "Well, there's no surprise" or something close. So then I continue to loom around the store that reminded me of two stores from back home, but conjoined. The I feel this pain in the back of my hear and this old sweatshop Chinese lady is telling me to get back to work but I keep telling her that I don't work there but she still hits me. I think I leave the store and the dream ends. I'm not sure.

Most of my dreams don't have a very clear ending because I wake up. I kind of have this thing where I always wake up a few minutes before my alarm actually goes off.
alarms might cause stress so its your body/mind's way of waking up before u get stressed. Happened with me too. And when it wouldnt happen itd literlaly take me like a second to jump out of bed lol.

Dapper Cultist

I dream I'm different people a lot.

Greedy Consumer

Vlad T
Do you notice if that makes you, um, consider people's feelings more in real life and similar such things?

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My dad was a drug addict all my life and my mom kicked him out of the house when I was 13. He moved back to his hometown, which is about 2,000 miles away. He was never really physically abusive, but he still sort of scares/scared me. Since he left, I've had occasional vivid nightmares about him coming back and killing my mom.

Dapper Cultist

We Are Organisms
Vlad T
Do you notice if that makes you, um, consider people's feelings more in real life and similar such things?

hm? Nope, not at all.I never dream I'm someone I know, just random people I have never seen before.

Formal Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
We Are Organisms
Mr Tremblay

alarms might cause stress so its your body/mind's way of waking up before u get stressed. Happened with me too. And when it wouldnt happen itd literlaly take me like a second to jump out of bed lol.

Interesting~

Dapper Dabbler

3,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Well, I have a lot of weird dreams. My most memorable is probably the one I had in grade 8, let's see...

I was sitting in my regular classroom hearing a lesson when suddenly weird objects like musical notes and coloured shapes started floating through the air. There was a blackout and when it faded back in I could feel something on my head. I heard a voice say 'It's a new hat, JUST FOR YOU.'

Then I look around the room and it's empty save for the 3 grade 8 teachers at my school wearing shorts and t-shirts as well as beanies with propellers on them. Then at the front of the room was a lady in a grey suit telling us that we were going to experience a new form of education. Suddenly my own teacher Mr. Pearson got up and started doing the macerana while the grey suit lady screamed at him to stop. I got out of my seat and ran out the door to the hallway. I open the door to another room and saw a man in a grey suit talking to all the other students in my school. I screamed at them that I had come to save them all and they all got up and ran after me into the hallway.

We ran down the halls shouting for freedom, then ran down some stairs into a basement that looked like a labratory with lots of cages filled with animals. I screamed "FREE THE ANIMALS!" and everyone started opening the cages and everyone was running around free. Then I woke up.

Dapper Dabbler

3,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Oh, and then there was the dream when I was at my aunt's house and it was invested with snakes. I kept running away but in the backyard I got bit and woke up.

And the day before I started high school I had a nightmare about it being the first day of grade 7 again and I had dreamed the last 2 years of my life. Especially bad because grade 7 I faced a ton of bullying and I didn't want to face that again so I ran to the high school anyway and couldn't find my locker. Then a bunch of needles came out of nowhere and flew at me, shoving themselves into my skin before I woke up.

And when I was a small child I once dreamed a unicorn came out of a snowglobe but then went missing. I was upset trying to find her, but when I did she was in a room with some painters who had paint rollers and were painting her green. She said I shouldn't be upset because she just wanted to become a window, but I started crying and woke up.

Then that one time I dreamed that I was in a demon's castle and he had me in a cage but I escape it, ran into the garden and hid in one of those clothing racks they have in department stores or Winners or something. Then that got blown away, so I ran into a hedge maze. Suddenly the 'popular girls' in school were chasing me and I turned around I said "Why are you chasing me, you don't have to be evil!" And then one said "We're here for the money!" and I pointed to the ground and said "THERE IS A PENNY!" and they all gasped and looked for the penny while I strolled off LIKE A BOSS. And then woke up.

Dapper Dabbler

3,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
And then there was a weird series of dreams I had before I got my driver's license. When I was REALLY little I had a dream of being in the passenger seat of a car with no driver. I wasn't tall enough to see more than the passing electrical wires overhead, but I was scared because I didn't know how to drive or stop the car. It scared me so much I developed a fear of being in a car without a licensed driver with the engine running that lasted for many years actually.

Another dream I had involving a car was when I was on the moon, driving the car even though I couldn't see over the steering wheel. My mom was sitting cross-legged in the back with an Indian woman learning meditation and I couldn't drive properly so I crashed the car into a 7/11. On the moon.

Then a few years later I have the next two dreams a week apart. In the first I dreamt it was a cold and stormy night and I was in my mom's car. Mom was driving, I was in back with my sister. It was raining hard and we were at a harbour dock. my mom drove too close to the dark water, the front wheels going over the edge. She tried to back up, but suddenly we plunged forward. We kept going down, down, with no end in sight, bits of metal moving past the windows. My sister was screaming, and my mom was screaming looking back at us with her eyes too wide and her hands pressed against her cheeks, resembling the Scream painting. My last thought before waking up was 'Goodbye, cruel world'.

A week later I dreamed I was in my dad's car with just my dad and me. I was in the front seat, dad driving. It was a sunny day in the country. We drove near a lake, and suddenly my dad drove into it. But I wasn't afraid. We both opened the doors and easily swam to the surface again.

At this point I still had my fear of being in the car with the engine running and no driver. But after this next dream the fear vanished forever even though it would be a year before I got my own learner's permit. My sister and I were in my parent's van. I was driving, but could see over the wheel. I still couldn't drive properly, but as we went the van's roof blew off and then we were driving a convertible and I was driving perfectly. Then it started to snow, I stopped the car and we walked toward a house pulling a sled covered with snow. My sister asked what was on the sled, and I said a dog, and the snow blew away to show a Saint Bernard. Then I woke up, and my fear was gone. I don't know why, I just... wasn't afraid anymore.
I once experienced a lucid dream wherein I was attacked by a rodent man, who quite deliberately began to gnaw with his large mouth on my groin.

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
i dream of chuckie chasing me alot

Dangerous Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Better Disembowelment
I once experienced a lucid dream wherein I was attacked by a rodent man, who quite deliberately began to gnaw with his large mouth on my groin.

Did you smack him and tell him not to use his teeth?

Greedy Consumer

Joydawn
And then there was a weird series of dreams I had before I got my driver's license. When I was REALLY little I had a dream of being in the passenger seat of a car with no driver. I wasn't tall enough to see more than the passing electrical wires overhead, but I was scared because I didn't know how to drive or stop the car. It scared me so much I developed a fear of being in a car without a licensed driver with the engine running that lasted for many years actually.

Another dream I had involving a car was when I was on the moon, driving the car even though I couldn't see over the steering wheel. My mom was sitting cross-legged in the back with an Indian woman learning meditation and I couldn't drive properly so I crashed the car into a 7/11. On the moon.

Then a few years later I have the next two dreams a week apart. In the first I dreamt it was a cold and stormy night and I was in my mom's car. Mom was driving, I was in back with my sister. It was raining hard and we were at a harbour dock. my mom drove too close to the dark water, the front wheels going over the edge. She tried to back up, but suddenly we plunged forward. We kept going down, down, with no end in sight, bits of metal moving past the windows. My sister was screaming, and my mom was screaming looking back at us with her eyes too wide and her hands pressed against her cheeks, resembling the Scream painting. My last thought before waking up was 'Goodbye, cruel world'.

A week later I dreamed I was in my dad's car with just my dad and me. I was in the front seat, dad driving. It was a sunny day in the country. We drove near a lake, and suddenly my dad drove into it. But I wasn't afraid. We both opened the doors and easily swam to the surface again.

At this point I still had my fear of being in the car with the engine running and no driver. But after this next dream the fear vanished forever even though it would be a year before I got my own learner's permit. My sister and I were in my parent's van. I was driving, but could see over the wheel. I still couldn't drive properly, but as we went the van's roof blew off and then we were driving a convertible and I was driving perfectly. Then it started to snow, I stopped the car and we walked toward a house pulling a sled covered with snow. My sister asked what was on the sled, and I said a dog, and the snow blew away to show a Saint Bernard. Then I woke up, and my fear was gone. I don't know why, I just... wasn't afraid anymore.
I had a car dream this morning. Mom was yelling cuz the breaks were not working, and her car slide into the railing that is there so cars dont go into the forest then it caused us to swerve into the back of a vehicle and thats right when I woke up.

When I was little I had a similar dream as you did but when my mom disapeered we were going down a huge slope, and i try to steer to no avail, so I jump out just before the car flips upside down and stuff.

Ive had other car dreams too. None pleasant lol.

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

I always dream that I am walking the subway tracks because there has been a national disaster and the trains are down. And I can't find my way back home. The tunnels are twisting and dark and I see so many people walking around on the platforms, but they are so busy.

Wait, that wasn't odd.

An odd nightmare was my cousin cracked my turtle's shell like an egg. And there were baby turtles everywhere, some flea-sized and I kept killing them by accident when I was trying to put them all in tanks. I once lifted a turtle's shell open like a box and it freaked me out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff