Welcome to Gaia! ::

GLBT Only Please-- Did you choose?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

The only thing I ever chose to do was to quit fighting who I am. I'm bisexual and transsexual, and I never chose to be either of those things. If I would have had a choice? Hell no.
-VampiressJo-
I never chose to like girls.. I guess I was born bisexual. I've always like girls ever since I was in second or third grade.

*nodnod*
I'm the same way. When my other friends were experimenting with their male next door neighbor, I wanted to be experimenting with them. I actually don't really have a preference either way at all when it comes to who I'm going to be going out with/doing stuff with. That's actually moderatly uncommon among the bi community. Most people at least have a preference one way or another, but you really dont' choose it.

Being gay/bi/tras etc etc is actually developed since birth. It's in imbalence in your DNA structure or something. I don't really remember, but there are studies that prove you can't choose what your true sexuality is. Granted, you could go make out with another girl even if you're not attracted to her at all, but you can't choose who you are actually attracted to.
Rin Solaris
I never got to choose.

me either. Or, someone who could press the button for bisexual asked me, and I wasn't paying attention, watching tv. and said " yeah, fine whatever." but I doubt that happened
CJ the Ronin
Rin Solaris
I never got to choose.

me either. Or, someone who could press the button for bisexual asked me, and I wasn't paying attention, watching tv. and said " yeah, fine whatever." but I doubt that happened

I wish I was bi, that would rock. I mean, if you only swing one way, you miss out on half the fun, right?
Rin Solaris
CJ the Ronin
Rin Solaris
I never got to choose.

I wish I was bi, that would rock. I mean, if you only swing one way, you miss out on half the fun, right?

I guess, but I have been dateless since coming out........ seems that (around here) girls dont' find it as a turn on......
I didn't make the choice to be bisexual....

but if I had the choice? I'd choose to be bisexual all over again...

I feel sort of proud to be bisexual. To know that I'm not hung up on the contents of someone's pants....

But in order to be truly proud of my sexuality I would have to disregard looks entirely....

But unfortunately I'm just a bit too shallow.
I suppose what people mean is that you can choose if you actually become actively homosexual.......

not how you feel, but who you sleep with......

But why should we choose to be celibate?
who in their CRAZY a** mind would choose to be part of the most hated, bashed, religiously slaughtered group in the world?

you know what I say, tell the straits who say that to choose to be gay, if its a ******** choice.... jesus.... I hate peopel who do that s**t...
I did not choose, but now that I've totally accepted myself ( even though a lot of people haven't *cough* mom dad *cough* ) I'm glad it wasn't a choice. I was a very sheltered kid and before I even found out I was 100% attracted to girls I had no clue what homosexuallity was...Yeah, that was like when I was 13 too...wow, I really was sheltered sweatdrop
I don't believe it's necessarily their choice to be gay, I think it's more a matter of it being their choice how they live their life with the knowledge of the fact that they are.
Being bisexual myself, I didn't choose to be this way. I just happen to be attracted to guys as well as girls. And it's my choice to do what I do being 'that way.'
Chibi_Chiru
Exactly.

Heterosexuals don't decide to be straight, and homosexuals don't decide to be gay. That's just the way it is.

(I have to admit that there are extenuating circumstances [such as traumatic incidents that trigger fear of the opposite/same sex])
Too true. Nobody just wakes up one day and says "I think I'll like men/women/men and women." It just happens, trust me.
It's not so much choosing to be bisexual as it is choosing to accept that you are.

Me, for example, I could have gone through life liking men, even though I secretly liked women as well. BUT I chose not to, I chose to accept what I was, and it's all good now. smile
Being GLBT is no more a choice than natural hair or eye color. It's just there. If the choice existed, even so much as only a decision to act on those feelings, humans are the only..or at leat one of a very few.. species I'm aware of with that type of cognitive thinking skill; and homosexuality is a proven fact in all species. Homosexuality, I feel, is a way for God/Goddess/nature..whatever your preference.. to control population. As for those of us who are bi..well, I've been struggling with that explanation since my very first female crush at age 11. *shrugs* Gotta be natural, though, because at that age & at that time, I'd had no personal or media exposure to alternative lifestyles..save what I knew my religious beliefs were supposed to be on the issue.
I'm a bisexual teen, I say, sexual topics are getting old.

My claimed g/f and my soon to be g/f both agree that it is your own choice and it is real love, whether it be a male of female.

Check it. It's the new millenium, 5 years in. Times have changed. Deal with it.
crystalhellion
The only thing I ever chose to do was to quit fighting who I am. I'm bisexual and transsexual, and I never chose to be either of those things. If I would have had a choice? Hell no.

That's hot. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces