it still drive a tear to my eyes i'm going to miss the Olympics.. crying

Aged Gaian

Got my whiskey ready
Jaw Massaging
Got my whiskey ready

Cheers!
l leaf l
it still drive a tear to my eyes i'm going to miss the Olympics.. crying

I can't believe how much I've enjoyed them! Did you go to anything?

Dangerous Loiterer

To all people who aren't watching the event live, don't: it's exactly what we were afraid the opening
      would be. As in, it's utter s**t and it's causing me pain to watch it. Good god, I am ashamed of my
      country right now. The sound quality is terrible, I'm pretty certain ******** were syncing
      and everything is just like Simon Cowell arranged it.

Caerthakatha

To all people who aren't watching the event live, don't: it's exactly what we were afraid the opening
      would be. As in, it's utter s**t and it's causing me pain to watch it. Good god, I am ashamed of my
      country right now. The sound quality is terrible, I'm pretty certain ******** were syncing

At least the athletes look like they're having a good time, and that's the main thing!

But yes, Prince Harry is never a promising start. And who the feck is One Direction?

On the other hand

OUR HOUSE!
IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET!

Dangerous Loiterer

Vestal
Caerthakatha

At least the athletes look like they're having a good time, and that's the main thing!

But yes, Prince Harry is never a promising start. And who the feck is One Direction?

On the other hand

OUR HOUSE!

Elbow, Madness and Blur are the one reasons I keep watching this. It's so bad it's actually
      causing me pain and now I've got a headache from shouting about how s**t it is. Whoever
      designed this ceremony had better not be getting a ******** knighthood for this.

Let's hope the rest of the world edits out most of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caerthakatha
Vestal
Caerthakatha

On the other hand

OUR HOUSE!

Elbow, Madness and Blur are the one reasons I keep watching this. It's so bad it's actually
      causing me pain and now I've got a headache from shouting about how s**t it is. Whoever
      designed this ceremony had better not be getting a ******** knighthood for this.

Let's hope the rest of the world edits out most of this.

Why do the people in blue have light bulbs on their heads? That's the main thing that's keeping me watching.

We should have just had Hugh Laurie play jazz and kept it low key.

Distinct Fatcat

WTF
One Direction IS there? I thought that was just a rumor !
Noooo classified_fu classified_fu

Magnetic Friend

It's kind of cringeworthy so far...I do like watching the althletes though.
I am going to miss watching the different events, probably one of the only times that such a vatiety of sporting events will be shown on British television.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff