Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
On the bright side at least Ryan Seacrest has the noggins to keep his mouth shut/keep chitchat to a minimum during the performances. biggrin

Wealthy Capitalist

l leaf l
it still drive a tear to my eyes i'm going to miss the Olympics.. crying
Now I want to rewatch the past opening and closing ceremonies. I barely remember them...

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I was hoping that Coldplay, Prodigy, and Radiohead were gonna perform in the closing ceremonies. The boy bands we can do without. At least we didn't have to tolerate any appearances by Justin Beiber. It was nice to see Eric Idle from Monty Python's Flying Circus on stage again. That made things quite interesting.

Why Ryan Seacrest had to be a part of the commentary is beyond me ... He's like the guy that has to tag along every show these days.

Dangerous Loiterer

I envy you Americans, having half of your broadcast of the ceremony cut out. I've been looking it
      up and apparently you didn't get Muse, the Satantic ballet, the thanking of the volunteers, Ray
      Davies or Kate Bush? But you didn't broadcast the swearing...

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Loved the games, all the countries did a great job....but I dislike that the opening and closing ceremonies were all about England...I understand being the host and all, but come on.

O.G. Trader

Caerthakatha

I envy you Americans, having half of your broadcast of the ceremony cut out. I've been looking it
      up and apparently you didn't get Muse, the Satantic ballet, the thanking of the volunteers, Ray
      Davies or Kate Bush? But you didn't broadcast the swearing...

Not getting the thanking of the volunteers?

That's not cool. they made this Olympics.

Just like the slave labour made the Beijing Olympics,

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Vestal

hi there. sorry to quote you here but you wouldn't answer to my pms so i got a bit paranoic and thought you might be mad at me or that i did something wrong. if so, please tell me
FallenGITS
Vestal

hi there. sorry to quote you here but you wouldn't answer to my pms so i got a bit paranoic and thought you might be mad at me or that i did something wrong. if so, please tell me

No, not annoyed at all! I normally leave my computer logged in so sometimes I appear on when I'm not. Back to pm.

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Vestal
FallenGITS
Vestal

No, not annoyed at all! I normally leave my computer logged in so sometimes I appear on when I'm not. Back to pm.

no prob than, sorry if i bothered you, just i got some bad experiences in the past when i got dumped at the middle of the comish crying , so now i kinda freak out when i'm not answered

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

they turned it into a party...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers