Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey all! With the onset of the Olympics (a LOT of qualifying heats) I wanted to know what everyone's favorite event was. I know I hate missing gymnastics. One of my favorite things to watch. Their talent is amazing. (And the men are so muscular, it's crazy! :p)
I agree with you. Everything about gymnastics is absolutely spectacular, and I feel gutted once it's over!
Elysiia
Hey all! With the onset of the Olympics (a LOT of qualifying heats) I wanted to know what everyone's favorite event was. I know I hate missing gymnastics. One of my favorite things to watch. Their talent is amazing. (And the men are so muscular, it's crazy! :p)

GIRL'S gymnastics, swimming, and I absolutely adore track & field (even though it's not live right now or anytime soon) biggrin TEAM USA!

reviewnmore.ucoz.com
The real one estavette maybe??
Ours jump a frog XD
Swimming is really exciting too! Especially when they sneak by and you can't really tell who one until they look at the slomo...so awesome!

Thieving Rogue

16,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Rhythmic Gymnastics. It's going to be on at 4am in the morning on the 9th. We'll see if I'll be able to get myself up to see it...

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
To be honest I don't have a sport I want to watch the most, I try to watch every event that a British athlete is in, so today we had Lizzie Armitstead who came second the women's road cycling, most of which I watched, and a British girl called Becky is swimming in the 400m freestyle. I do like the synch. and solo diving, especially with Tom Daley a favourite for a gold!
Rennie`
To be honest I don't have a sport I want to watch the most, I try to watch every event that a British athlete is in, so today we had Lizzie Armitstead who came second the women's road cycling, most of which I watched, and a British girl called Becky is swimming in the 400m freestyle. I do like the synch. and solo diving, especially with Tom Daley a favourite for a gold!

I've only recently heard of this Tom Daley. So he's really good? Do you know what day he'll be diving on?

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Elysiia
Rennie`

I've only recently heard of this Tom Daley. So he's really good? Do you know what day he'll be diving on?

He's a young lad (born in 1994) and won silver in Beijing, I believe the 10m dive, not 100% sure. He does synch. diving too.
Rennie`
Elysiia
Rennie`

He's a young lad (born in 1994) and won silver in Beijing, I believe the 10m dive, not 100% sure. He does synch. diving too.

I must not be very observant / missed that the last Olympics. I will for sure look out for those events!

Chatty Businesswoman

i like watching archery the most and i missed it emo

i don't know anyone else that likes archery as much as i do crying
Mate Sehnna
i like watching archery the most and i missed it emo

i don't know anyone else that likes archery as much as i do crying

I'm kind of bummed I missed that, too. I think it was the first day.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Track.

RUN PEOPLE RUN!
My favorite is track, swimming, and the gymnastics. i mean what could be better than those three things? i just love track because its just really cool to watch. the same goes for swimming. but i absolutely love to watch gymnastics because of all the talent.
AMAZING XD !!!!!!
waffle239
My favorite is track, swimming, and the gymnastics. i mean what could be better than those three things? i just love track because its just really cool to watch. the same goes for swimming. but i absolutely love to watch gymnastics because of all the talent.
AMAZING XD !!!!!!

Since you're the second track fan on here, I'll ask you: do you know what day it will be on? I'm super excited for the gymnastics tonight! I hope the US does well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff