Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
azn dignity

true that. you can hear the cameras clicking away crazily on the women Russian gymnastic team stare

Oh god, I felt so bad for the Russian women that messed up on beam and floor
They were SO heartbroken because their scores counted.
And for a lot of them, it was their first Olympics.
I'm all for Team USA, but NBC, that was just REALLY cruel, especially with the voiceovers narrating their deductions.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Dont forget those pesky a** close ups, lol.
Oh, those depress me a bit emo

It was quite annoying, but the women's beach volley ball games were also pretty bad, why is that sport even in the Olympics rolleyes
Well it is a summer sport, and the bikinis are necessary.

The guys weren't even shirtless, LOL.

The girls didn't need to wear bikini's, they could have worn regular running shorts and a tank top.

The girls weren't even that good. rofl
If it's cold, they can wear more clothes, like in the match between USA and Argentina. But it doesn't really give the body much freedom and long sleeves can affect your bump. I know this because I played for 4 yrs and was one of the top players in my division, in my city.
Beach Volleyball is beach sport that originated on the beaches of California, so yea, they are going to be in bikinis. And most competitions nationally and internationally are played on the beach....
If they wear shorts and a tank top then they might as well put on knee pads and take it indoors to play regular Volleyball.
Don't criticize if you don't understand.

Well, of course I know what beach volleyball is I don't need you to tell me what it is.

The Bikini's seem like a hassle to me, having to pull down their bottoms every other turn to prevent them from riding up their butt. Shorts just seem easier.

Aged Gaian

Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star

It was quite annoying, but the women's beach volley ball games were also pretty bad, why is that sport even in the Olympics rolleyes
Well it is a summer sport, and the bikinis are necessary.

The guys weren't even shirtless, LOL.

The girls didn't need to wear bikini's, they could have worn regular running shorts and a tank top.

The girls weren't even that good. rofl
If it's cold, they can wear more clothes, like in the match between USA and Argentina. But it doesn't really give the body much freedom and long sleeves can affect your bump. I know this because I played for 4 yrs and was one of the top players in my division, in my city.
Beach Volleyball is beach sport that originated on the beaches of California, so yea, they are going to be in bikinis. And most competitions nationally and internationally are played on the beach....
If they wear shorts and a tank top then they might as well put on knee pads and take it indoors to play regular Volleyball.
Don't criticize if you don't understand.

Well, of course I know what beach volleyball is I don't need you to tell me what it is.

The Bikini's seem like a hassle to me, having to pull down their bottoms every other turn to prevent them from riding up their butt. Shorts just seem easier.
Then stop complaining, you're just a spectator.
And the players aren't complaining emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces