Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

I don't need to know who is on their period emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Loiterer

User Image

It always annoys me when they focus on the audience or the coach while a performance is going
      on, personally. I don't want to see the woman with the flag, I want to see the woman doing flips all
      over the place! And then they say what an amazing performance it was, and you don't get to see it. D:

Aged Gaian

Caerthakatha
User Image

It always annoys me when they focus on the audience or the coach while a performance is going
      on, personally. I don't want to see the woman with the flag, I want to see the woman doing flips all
      over the place! And then they say what an amazing performance it was, and you don't get to see it. D:

OMFG I HATE THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dont forget those pesky a** close ups, lol.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the qualifying women's gymnastics, it sucked how they were constantly taping the girl from usa team that is the current world champ. she lost the spot to do the all-around so here the poor girl is forced to stand in the interview pit and while her teammates are being interviewed, the camera keeps cutting to her, while she's trying to stop crying.

and yeah, all those other camera angles, really bad.

Aged Gaian

Evany Star
Oh, those depress me a bit emo

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star

It was quite annoying, but the women's beach volley ball games were also pretty bad, why is that sport even in the Olympics rolleyes

Aged Gaian

Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star

It was quite annoying, but the women's beach volley ball games were also pretty bad, why is that sport even in the Olympics rolleyes
Well it is a summer sport, and the bikinis are necessary.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
you know...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_awesome

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star

The guys weren't even shirtless, LOL.

The girls didn't need to wear bikini's, they could have worn regular running shorts and a tank top.

The girls weren't even that good. rofl

Aged Gaian

Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star
Jaw Massaging
Evany Star

The guys weren't even shirtless, LOL.

The girls didn't need to wear bikini's, they could have worn regular running shorts and a tank top.

The girls weren't even that good. rofl
If it's cold, they can wear more clothes, like in the match between USA and Argentina. But it doesn't really give the body much freedom and long sleeves can affect your bump. I know this because I played for 4 yrs and was one of the top players in my division, in my city.
Beach Volleyball is beach sport that originated on the beaches of California, so yea, they are going to be in bikinis. And most competitions nationally and internationally are played on the beach....
If they wear shorts and a tank top then they might as well put on knee pads and take it indoors to play regular Volleyball.
Don't criticize if you don't understand.

Beginner Warrior

If the moms of the athletes held the cameras, the focus would be a lot less on their bottoms and a lot more on their faces.

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's even worse when they ZOOM in on the girl that just messed up and is starting to just break down and start crying when it takes forever for her scores to go up. Because EVERYONE knows the longer the judging, the more deductions. Stop focusing on her face and give her some SPACE!
`April
It's even worse when they ZOOM in on the girl that just messed up and is starting to just break down and start crying when it takes forever for her scores to go up. Because EVERYONE knows the longer the judging, the more deductions. Stop focusing on her face and give her some SPACE!

true that. you can hear the cameras clicking away crazily on the women Russian gymnastic team stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff