Welcome to Gaia! ::

The market place is already selling them for under 1k. Have you noticed this?
Better for those who are too lazy/can't go caroling whee
Yeah, but if the items that we get from them are in high demand they'll go up again.

Destructive Bunny

This happened last year with the jolly slippers, it can't be helped xd
That's because everyone has them. Since they are being given out for free, what do you expect? xp
Quote:
Yeah, but if the items that we get from them are in high demand they'll go up again.

Nobody will need them..they prolly all have everything already. gonk I know that i just finished my set and that is all i need. 3nodding
I'm actually glad. I just didn't feel in for this event. Just wanted to relax and enjoy the forums, instead of hyping up about caroling.

But, I do have one gift. I did like.. one carol a day. xD Maybe I'll buy the other things if I like them. sweatdrop
starshine
yay ^^. all we need now is Rina making an appearance and this will be the best christmas ever ^_^
thats why i suggest holding on to them for a few months... at that time, there will be new users who joined gaia too late for the event and possible want to buy the christmas items of 2004.
They might has well just sold them in the stores. gonk
Quote:
thats why i suggest holding on to them for a few months... at that time, there will be new users who joined gaia too late for the event and possible want to buy the christmas items of 2004.

That is a good idea.

Invisible Paladin

12,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Such is the law of supply and demand. And yeah, I'm hoping the items in the boxes are rather valuable too...
Quote:

last year was more like unpopular though. "HERE have a jolly slipper. i cant stand to look at it any longer. YES. you can have it for freeee"
Quote:
Quote:

last year was more like unpopular though. "HERE have a jolly slipper. i cant stand to look at it any longer. YES. you can have it for freeee"

I never understood that. I love my jolly slippers and always have. sad

*ish wearing one of the pairs he donated for last Christmas*

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
If they're rare, people complain because they're too expensive. If they're common, people complain because they are too many of them. Can't please everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff