Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your thoughts

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

ive been on gaia for a very long time and i wonder why are the personals still down. its been like half a year. i know i know, alot of pervs went on it, but it was suppose to be down for a while and come back. they said it was just for a lil while

well just a thought
Most likey, they're working on other projects right now. Personally, I think the personals should remain down, because they were a load of work when they were up. Best (And only) thing to do is wait it out. n.n
That's the least of the Admin teams problems...it probably won't be back for a long time.
It will most likely be returned when the admins can figure out a way to filter out all the cybering and x-rated images that were being posted before. It's not one of the top-priorities so don't expect them to come back any time soon.
noone voted for it, wow

well yea i know what you mean its just it was good while it lasted and people want it back
I hope it comes back. All those "I want a bf!" are flooding the chatterbox. Newbies are starting to believe that the chatterbox is there for that, and it makes me sad.
the personals may not come back anymore because of what gaians yous to do like expoze for gold
Hopefully the Personals will stay down. I am a gaian who left gaia but then came back, so i've been on for some time. Yeah, they were cool and all but like others have said. A lot of people were using it for the wrong reasons, not to actually meet people and get to know them. Stupid stuff. And the admins have a lot more important things to take care of.
They said that they're not coming back up at osme point, plus there has been very little demand for it to come back up, so why deal with all the hassel?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff