Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mangled Lollipop
gonk Sorry to bother again, but people who have bought M/C's are seeing ad's again. Is this just a glitch with the new layout, or ad's just not going to be disabled for the users that purchased any longer?

Action is eloquence.
----*Love Lollipop. {</3}

We're working on it!

smile

Taligator
... for Gaia Online
[Madam Palindrome]
I paid for $10.00 dollars worth of June Monthly Collectibles at the AX Convention and still haven't gotten them. What should I do?

I didn't see anything regarding this issue in the FAQ and I apologize if I overlooked it.

Please use the Feedback Form and select 'Billing Inquiry' with your username and how many you purchased and we'll research the issue.

Thanks!

Taligator
... for Gaia Online
taligator
Mangled Lollipop
gonk Sorry to bother again, but people who have bought M/C's are seeing ad's again. Is this just a glitch with the new layout, or ad's just not going to be disabled for the users that purchased any longer?

Action is eloquence.

We're working on it!

smile

Taligator
... for Gaia Online
Thanks Tali! heart

Action is eloquence.
I went to buy a pair of letters like i do every month and it wont let me use my bank card through PayPal. it says i need a credit card.
I've been using my bank card through PayPal for almost two years now... what gives?!

EDIT: nevermind. saw the 'its been disabled' thing.

will it be be up and running by the end of the month? cause its the only viable option for me. i have no card, i cant figure out the cellphone thing, and the mail here is unreliable...
hi heart
wat are you doing question
trying to make an eCheque payment. i wasn't aware it was disabled until about an hour ago.
keep it free!!!
Aren't the adds supposed to go away when you make a donation? I donated 7.50 and they are still there...
I know the adds are annoying, but they are working on them I assume.
Radde
trying to make an eCheque payment. i wasn't aware it was disabled until about an hour ago.

You can transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account and then use PayPal to cover the purchase of the items.

eCheck is not required to make purchases on the site.

Taligator
... for Gaia Online
Actually I've been getting the same 'credit-card' messages when using my paypal bank-account. Will it be be available again? With the new items coming up and all crying

For me (and quite a few others I know) this is the only option available due to national policies (not a US resident) and has been for about 4 years now.

*EDIT*
Never mind. The problem was Paypal. Not gaia ^_^
no hints this month?usully by noon Pacific you guys release the hints. . and where i am, its almost an hour past
taligator
Radde

You can transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account and then use PayPal to cover the purchase of the items.

Taligator
... for Gaia Online

ok, the question now becomes 'how do i do that?'
Radde
taligator
Radde

Taligator
... for Gaia Online

ok, the question now becomes 'how do i do that?'
Simple. You use your banking account. ThereĆ” a bank where your money is situated correct? Use that bank to transfer money to your paypal account.

Then using your paypal account you can use the money on your account to make payments to Gaia. Like for example the Collectibles.

(Also, if you were trying this process before, paypal seemed to be having a slight problem earlier on. Something about adjusting the exchange courses or something. I was having this very problem earlier but have since been able to get my letter.)

Hope it helps ^_^
ha ha this is dumm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas