Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Oh cool. This is a wonderful lil thread you have here Arwen. whee And I just Luv your siggy with the cute Pomeranian.. 4laugh Oh my gosh, that's so damn cute.. whee

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Thank you ^O^

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hmm interesting MCs.
♫ You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine

Shy Gardener is very... pank... but I like it. c: Super cute. Now I'm wondering if I can incorporate it into an outfit (or at least the hair... I'm a sucker for cute hair...)

Wise men wonder
While strong men die ♫
do anyone know what is in the march adv chance?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
angel_thefoxylady

Not the slightest.
Hey when can I open this months Letter?

Malevolent Gaian

EmberLynRose94
Hey when can I open this months Letter?

The Letters that contain this month's item should be able to be opened by now. Go ahead and head to the special tab in your inventory and have a look at what you've got!
Curious about something with frozen items. I understand accounts that purchase for the first time get items locked for 7 days.
Although I'm confused as to why my items were locked since I have been a member since 2004 or so, and have purchased a lot in the past.

Any answers for me?
Thanks
Macrae
Curious about something with frozen items. I understand accounts that purchase for the first time get items locked for 7 days.
Although I'm confused as to why my items were locked since I have been a member since 2004 or so, and have purchased a lot in the past.

Any answers for me?
Thanks
♫ And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Changing your purchasing information (new credit card, billing address, e-mail address, etc) can cause the lock to activate again. That could be why it's happened to you this time.

I think Gaia can also choose to lock things at their own discretion.

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am ♫
Nocturnal Melodies__ix
Macrae

Any answers for me?
Thanks
♫ And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Changing your purchasing information (new credit card, billing address, e-mail address, etc) can cause the lock to activate again. That could be why it's happened to you this time.

I think Gaia can also choose to lock things at their own discretion.

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am ♫
thanks, appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out