Fandom Trash

Princess Angelishia

Huh~
I'm still waiting on mine but didn't receive a message like that~

Do you think I should do something?
Or just let it sit until I hear something? ♥

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            I'm in the same boat as you and already talked about it with a mod.
            They said to just wait it out until you get an official reply about your application.
            If you didn't get a PM like they got, you don't have to reapply or worry about it. 3nodding

oh, and YAY! First post on page 666! What do I win? Horns of the Demon? LOL JK.

Loving Elder

Princess Angelishia
Nilla
Warden Watts
Alright so here's the deal with those who have been waiting a long time to get reviewed - your application is most likely glitched and needs resubmitting.

I received a PM a little while ago explaining that my application was removed from the queue, they also explained that it was neither accepted or declined so I'm free to reapply immediately. If I reapply within two weeks of the time in the PM then I will be put up in the queue to make up for the previous wait.

Just throwing this out there for those who are in the same situation I am smile
I did too. I just got the PM with the same situation.

@GM Leads First, a name like that is a no-no. I'd suggest you change it and also, your post count is low.

Huh~
I'm still waiting on mine but didn't receive a message like that~

Do you think I should do something?
Or just let it sit until I hear something? ♥
Best you can do is wait it out. I applied last year around April so it was a long wait but they will get to you. Just enjoy Gaia while you wait and keep doing the reports. As long as you submitted your application you should get a declined or accepted message of some kind.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Thank you guys! I also PM'd a moderator and he too said it was best just to wait! ♥

Unstoppable Krampus

mzjookiedabest

Do you have a question? If you're trying to apply, you'll need to read the first page to learn if you meet the minimum requirements and how to access the application.

User Image

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm wanting to apply, but I have a question.

On the Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement, it asks for first and last name. The problem is, my name only fits in the box if I don't space between my first and last, and don't hyphen my last name (So it basically looks something like JaneDoeSmith). The only other way I can think of is using my maiden name, but would that be a problem being as that is no longer my legal name?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff