Welcome to Gaia! ::

B e n z o l
Mikii says:

This may be a very odd question....
Do you need a conservative style avatar in order to be a Mod?
Would any mods wear the items my avatar is wearing?

no, you can wear whatever you want

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
thank you Sweet n Leo + Silkeh
Kamirose
iicathy
What If you are a mod and you get warned. Do you be a normal user again?

It depends on what you are warned for.

@Benzol: Your avatar will not be taken into consideration when your application is viewed.
Mikii says:

Thank you, you too arnburn
You guys should make an announcement about when there are more slots because if you don't, chances are there are going to be some pretty upset Gaians. 3nodding

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

User Image

If they make an announcement, chances are they'll get a mass influx of applications all at once, and it'll jam up the system and stop the flow of traffic; kind of like bottle-necking. It's better if they don't, since it would take longer to sort through and try to fix all of the errors that hundreds upon hundreds of people trying to do the same thing at once causes. We'll all just have to be patient and check back every few days. Plus, anyone who couldn't apply would get irritated every time an announcement came on cheering on something they couldn't do.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150

Why should they make announcement, it's up to those who want to apply to find this thread and check the link out daily.
At one point they we're gonna do an announcement but it never came and slots filled up within a week even without announcement.
Plus I think alot of the underage users & users who can't apply even if they were 18 would get a little ticked off if Gaia kept making announcements each time a slot(s) are open.

Simply just bookmark the link and check daily.
I can;t wait until they make a system for people under the age of 18 join.

I've wanted to be a mod forever.

I think I would be great at assisting with forums.

The best of luck to all gaians.

~Avnur
TheOneAngle

Why should they make announcement, it's up to those who want to apply to find this thread and check the link out daily.
At one point they we're gonna do an announcement but it never came and slots filled up within a week even without announcement.
Plus I think alot of the underage users & users who can't apply even if they were 18 would get a little ticked off if Gaia kept making announcements each time a slot(s) are open.

Simply just bookmark the link and check daily.

Well if you don't make an announcement, you probably won't get it anyway.
B e n z o l
Kamirose
iicathy
What If you are a mod and you get warned. Do you be a normal user again?

It depends on what you are warned for.

@Benzol: Your avatar will not be taken into consideration when your application is viewed.
Mikii says:

Thank you, you too arnburn

Can U list all the things you can get banned for?

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

User Image

[ Sinelo Jr ]

There are plenty of people who have gotten in and applied even when there's no announcement made. Announcing it would just cause unnecessary trouble for the site's main mods who have to go through the hundreds of applications streaming in all at once, not to mention the fact that with so many people applying it would probably cause several things to malfunction or cause errors on the site.

[ iicathy ]

It would take much too long to list everything right here. If you want to find out what you can be banned for, read the Gaia Terms of Service. Everything you need to know is right there.
I Read the Tos. Took me an hour. Too long. Maybe they should make a short version.

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

iicathy: There, essentially, is a condensed version- The Rules & Guidelines.

If you included them with the ToS, I'm sorry- I always read them as separate documents.
O man... I really want to be am mod! Do you really have to have a COMPLETELY clean account to do so?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
ZNK
O man... I really want to be am mod! Do you really have to have a COMPLETELY clean account to do so?
Not quite. I had some unnofficial warnings on my account when I was accepted into training last spring. They also will look at accounts with warnings on them that are not recent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff