Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Because you have to wait till XMas neutral
hmm.... thats not what i heard originaly... oh well
Where did you hear otherwise? The admins never said anything about when the xmas presents would open.
The announcement said carolling would end on Christmas Eve. The night before christmas. Not day, or morning, before Christmas.

@EbilKitty: I open my presents on Christmas Eve as well.
Quote:
Quote:

It *is* Christmas. Not everyone opens presents on Christmas Day you know, where I come from we open them on Christmas Eve.
same here

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Quote:
yeah,.. i bet we have to wait until christmas,..grr,..lol Just like real life. smile

i hope there are good things in those boxes

Here in Germany you get your presents on Christmas eve sad

Eloquent Gawker

The stickies said we should be able to open them on the 24th.

Quote:
The giftbox appear in your inventory, but cannot be opened (well duh...it's not 24th yet icon_blaugh.gif)

I know I already posted that, but this topic is getting more traffic.
Quote:
Yeah, they came online and shut things down for a half hour during carolling to fix some of the glitches in the system. I don't know about everyone else, but I had problems getting to pages before they did it. My personal guess is that things weren't set up for quite as many people as flooded the site tonight, but it's just a guess.

Either way, they've been fixing glitches left and right - after it came up about 40 min ago, I've had no page problems and the polls are working again.
I wonder if that meens fishing is up

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It *is* Christmas. Not everyone opens presents on Christmas Day you know, where I come from we open them on Christmas Eve.
same here

3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
hmm.... thats not what i heard originaly... oh well

hope its not today teach all those people saying its the 24th
(like the caroling sticky)
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, they came online and shut things down for a half hour during carolling to fix some of the glitches in the system. I don't know about everyone else, but I had problems getting to pages before they did it. My personal guess is that things weren't set up for quite as many people as flooded the site tonight, but it's just a guess.

Either way, they've been fixing glitches left and right - after it came up about 40 min ago, I've had no page problems and the polls are working again.
Nope, just checked. stressed
The sticky about caroling suggested they could be opened the 24th, which is the day I've always opened gifts anyway.

Quote:
5) The giftbox appear in your inventory, but cannot be opened (well duh...it's not 24th yet )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nope, just checked. stressed
I did too
Quote:
The sticky about caroling suggested they could be opened the 24th, which is the day I've always opened gifts anyway.

Quote:
5) The giftbox appear in your inventory, but cannot be opened (well duh...it's not 24th yet )
Realize that Firia is neither a mod, nor an admin. Her info may be false.
People need patience. Just because it just turned the 24 does not mean the presents will open. It was stated in the announcement that carolling would en on Christmas Eve. It never said the presents would be opened on Christmas Eve. For all we know, the presents could be unopenable until Christmas Day biggrin
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Realize that Firia is neither a mod, nor an admin. Her info may be false.
actually the thread is being over seen by a mod, but anyone could figure out that the boxes like all other christmas boxes wouldn't be able to open till christmas and the caroling event probably isn't over yet. Which means they won't open till caroling is announced as over.

No Bit

In Europe we open our gifts on Christmas EVE. ninja (Well, at least around here we do. sweatdrop )

Psst. Look into Lanzer's Diary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces