Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Bit

Quote:
does any one know when the gifts were alowed to be opened last year? I wasn't on gaia then so I wouldn't know

Last year Santa's Gift just popped up in your inventory when you logged in on the 25th (I THINK it was the 25th). There was no delay in opening it at all. ^_^

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh
The bass is very special. heart You may cuddle it but only because it is your birthday. 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
does any one know when the gifts were alowed to be opened last year? I wasn't on gaia then so I wouldn't know

Last year Santa's Gift just popped up in your inventory when you logged in on the 25th (I THINK it was the 25th). There was no delay in opening it at all. ^_^

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh
The bass is very special. heart You may cuddle it but only because it is your birthday. 3nodding

It was the 25th.
*hops into the thread* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNIN!
Quote:

There wasn't anything like this last year. There was only a cherity tree thing where you got Jolly Slippers, and on Christmas Day, everyone got a Jolly Hat in their invetories.
Quote:
Quote:

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh
I'm wondering if there will be a special gift for those who sign in on christmas or a special 2nd event. Either way I'll be on. smile
Quote:

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh

*cuddles the bass*
*cuddles marchie's dirty sock*

Thankyou~
I think I may have to alter one of my own fishes for an entertaining sig, somehow.

Last year, was Santa's Gift in everyone's inventory? So people with thirty mules got thirty Jolly Hats?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh
I'm wondering if there will be a special gift for those who sign in on christmas or a special 2nd event. Either way I'll be on. smile
i'm betting there will be a second event
Quote:
Quote:

@LokiPineapple
Happy birthday!! 4laugh

*cuddles the bass*
*cuddles marchie's dirty sock*

Thankyou~
I think I may have to alter one of my own fishes for an entertaining sig, somehow.

Last year, was Santa's Gift in everyone's inventory? So people with thirty mules got thirty Jolly Hats?

Yep
Quote:
heh.. merry christmas to you guys!

...i just wish they had a HANUKKAH event.. *pouts*

Why? Hanukka's the least important Jewish holiday.
Well we are waiting no? i hope i can open them this morning after me pop saw me grades he was not happy
No, you had to have at least 50 posts to get a Jolly hat...

No Bit

Quote:

I'd say there will be a second event. Something involving Gambino perhaps, and Gino? Maybe nothing to get freebies from, but that is what the Caroling was for, ne? ^_^

Oh and last year Santa's Gift was not in everyone's inventory. You had to have a certain number of posts or something. A lot of mules never received anything. ^^
Quote:
Quote:

Yep

That's kind of scary...I have one mule, but it seems so unfair...if there's another gift like that, I'll probably donate the spare to the first person who joins on the 26th, or something... sweatdrop
Fifty posts for a Jolly Hat, then?

...this thread moves too quickly for my computer.
Quote:
Quote:
heh.. merry christmas to you guys!

...i just wish they had a HANUKKAH event.. *pouts*

Why? Hanukka's the least important Jewish holiday.
thats an inapproprite remark. stare Hanukkah is not the least its a pretty important holiday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff