Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

Few days ago I changed my other account's (Valicius) password to Arabic (yes, I do have an Arabic keyboard). I even bought 2 items from the marketplace, but the next day when I wanted to log in, it kept telling me that my Password is incorrect, I tried to log in several times but it was no use. I can't retrieve my password from my email because the email got discontinued by yahoo. I submitted a ticket days ago and I still got no answer.
This is not a scam, I am the real owner of the account (Valicius). I can easily prove that. Anyhow, I'd like to know how I can reset my password without the email, Please let me know if it's possible.

Kindly Gaian

Unfortunately, you will need the email in order to reset your password.

There is one alternative that may solve your issue, but it's not guaranteed.
        Instead of your username, try to use your user ID number to log in.
        You can find this number in your account's profile page URL.
        For example, when I go to my profile and check the url, it contains number 1921434. That is my user ID, and I should be able to use that to log in.

Try logging in with yours.

RabbitEXE's Waifu

Shy Bunny

If you submit a ticket and explain in the ticket about Yahoo discontinuing the email, they can most likely update the account with a new email for you as long as you can provide proof you own the said account and a new email, sure it might take days.. but they have a lot of tickets/people to answer/help. sweatdrop

Leader

How did you post this thread then?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Hrisk
How did you post this thread then?
" other account's "
She likely kept this account she's posting with have an english password

OP; If Scits idea doesn't work, file a ticket under Contact Us (at the bottom of the page)
Use an email they can contact you at in the information and be patient

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces