Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Bloodsucker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
how do I get "soul Candy" for the 2k14 Halloween event?

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

land successful attacks on the opposite team

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

You can get Soul Candy from playing switchem as well.

Feral Bloodsucker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Crystal Sparda

thanks

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Crystal Sparda

Hi hi.

I've been playing Switchem and it did give me Soul Candy at first, but after I lost the first game, it's only giving me gold now - at least I think it is because my gold amount fluctuates every time I refresh the page.

Is there anywhere I can read about Switchem's limitations or rules?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Dana C Scott
Crystal Sparda

Hi hi.

I've been playing Switchem and it did give me Soul Candy at first, but after I lost the first game, it's only giving me gold now - at least I think it is because my gold amount fluctuates every time I refresh the page.

Sorry, I don't know how it is set up to work. I just played it again and my guess is that it'll grant Soul Candy for each level completed once per day. That's just a guess though, so don't take my word on it. sweatdrop

Demonic Medic

For Switchem, I'm assuming that Soul Candy is replacing wearable item grants that have been given in previous versions, and can possibly only been granted once per account.
You get Soul Candy for healing, attacking and killing other people in the event forum.
Also I just noticed that there will randomly be pieces of Soul Candy in a random spot of a page. It seems like pieces of candy will remain on any part of the page, so you'll have to scroll down and check each page if you want to make sure you don't miss out.

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Crystal Sparda
Dana C Scott
Crystal Sparda

Hi hi.

Sorry, I don't know how it is set up to work. I just played it again and my guess is that it'll grant Soul Candy for each level completed once per day. That's just a guess though, so don't take my word on it. sweatdrop

Interesting thought~ Thanks!

Quotable Raccoon

13,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Where do you go to trade in your candies? And I don't like how these things are replacing item grants for Halloween... Gaia, you cheap b*****d. :*(
HisokaShindo
Where do you go to trade in your candies? And I don't like how these things are replacing item grants for Halloween... Gaia, you cheap b*****d. :*(

On the event page (when you click the clock) there's a thing about redeeming candies.
There's nothing to say there won't be a daily grant thing yet as well, but we do have the soul candy thing and trick-or-treating so really it's a bit early yet to say that Gaia's cheaping out (I'm still waiting to see some sort of [Animal] item inclusion).

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Crystal Sparda
Dana C Scott
Crystal Sparda

Hi hi.

Yes, you're right. I got a new level and got the Soul Candies that time. ^_^

Destructive Reveler

Successful attacks and heals give you candy. Switchem only new levels though (if you try to play a level again you get 100k gold) and the random candy that shows up in forums.

Cosmic Explorer

16,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
HisokaShindo

On the event page (when you click the clock) there's a thing about redeeming candies.
There's nothing to say there won't be a daily grant thing yet as well, but we do have the soul candy thing and trick-or-treating so really it's a bit early yet to say that Gaia's cheaping out (I'm still waiting to see some sort of [Animal] item inclusion).

That makes you buy potions with your Gaia Cash.. Thanks to you I just wasted GC on some dumb potion I didn't want. Where do you REALLY trade in the candy?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sky_Sonata
~ Aki - Fairy ~
HisokaShindo

That makes you buy potions with your Gaia Cash.. Thanks to you I just wasted GC on some dumb potion I didn't want. Where do you REALLY trade in the candy?
How about reading the page?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/halloween2014
"soul candy redemption"
Big letters

NO ONE made you buy a potion, especially when you could have read what it said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items