Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is a girl harassing my friend creating threads about her making fun of her, my friend is ignoring it and all but this is getting to be trolling.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sarestiel
There is a girl harassing my friend creating threads about her making fun of her, my friend is ignoring it and all but this is getting to be trolling.
You can report the threads
And have your friend use this link to report the girl; http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=7
Angels Alibi
Sarestiel
You can report the threads
And have your friend use this link to report the girl; ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=7

Alright thank you, I think my friend just wants it to blow over so she can just kick back and enjoy herself and not cause any melodrama. But this girl is getting carried away just because she wouldn't trade her an item for an item.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sarestiel
It's a good idea. Report the threads, have your friend report her for harassment then both of you should ignore the accounts and try to forget about it
The staff will handle it soon c:
Angels Alibi
Sarestiel
It's a good idea. Report the threads, have your friend report her for harassment then both of you should ignore the accounts and try to forget about it

I did that just now, I'll find her username and ignore her as well as my friend will. Thank you so much for your quick reply this was helpful indeed.

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sarestiel
Angels Alibi
Sarestiel

I did that just now, I'll find her username and ignore her as well as my friend will. Thank you so much for your quick reply this was helpful indeed.
Tell your friend to not fight back. Just remain neutral and Report the Thread. Gaia Staff will handle the situation as soon as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff