Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd suggest either finding a way to make it bigger, or cut out the part that shows the text, and expand it
Chromefox
Change password now. Contact a General mod (green) give them all the details you have on the situation. If no greenies are on, PM a purple.

pm a mod period...and you can't tell if a mod is on...
Hypomanic Poet
Thanks, you guys! Here it is :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does it help?
Ooh, it's super-tiny. Do you still have it on your computer? Any way of blowing it up, or...? If you save it as something other than a bitmap, it might not resize it.

Swashbuckling Sentai

save it as a jpg....bitmat is -evil- A jpg is small enough that it won't resize and the quality is more than enough on jpg.
yeah it should come out more clearly
A bit too small. Any way you can enlarge it? 3nodding
I used tinypic. com for that. And it literally made my pic tiny..
Argh
I wish my Photobucket would work:'(
I can help you. Send the image to londra_87@hotmail.com :3
Y'know... that looks to me like some silly coding comments. o_o Check to see what the user is wearing-- we've had that before, the Halloween events.
I'm stumped on the "sing to me, b***h" one though XD

If you can't get the original copy uploaded, PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address, you can send it to me and I'll upload a copy of it at full size.
a**l Sauce
I can help you. Send the image to londra_87@hotmail.com :3
Saikatsu
Y'know... that looks to me like some silly coding comments. o_o Check to see what the user is wearing-- we've had that before, the Halloween events.
I'm stumped on the "sing to me, b***h" one though XD

If you can't get the original copy uploaded, PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address, you can send it to me and I'll upload a copy of it at full size.

You'd do that for me?! crying Thanks1 smile smile
Kento Atari

You're very good at this
a**l Sauce
Kento Atari

How could I not be? ninja
Kento Atari
How could I not be? ninja

surprised heart

Feral Raccoon

25,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Planetary Technician 150
Hypomanic Poet
Arrrgh! That's not it's actual size! What do I do now?!
Upload as a jpeg instead of a bmp file - that way it won't get scaled down by the host.

Also: logging out will not log whoever else 'out' of your account - changing your password however will stop them from trading anything/putting things in marketplace.

However, this is not likely someone 'hacking' your account - it is either something set on the server that will be viewable to all users if they stumble upon whatever situation causes it to occur, OR you are not actually viewing a page on Gaia.

If you still have the page open, please view the source of it. Post it within a
[code]makes tags not do anything
block so that it won't mess up the page ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out