Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I do Dumpster Dive everyday, even though the chances of getting bleh items its pretty high, but recently it's changed from "Dive" to "DONATE"?

Anything I don't want that I get from Dumpster Dive or Daily Chance, I donate? I donate at least 3 times a day? So I don't think it's that?

Did it tap out or something?

Valiant Jackling

You get 10 free dives a day (might be 20). After that, you can only dive when the dumpster is full.

Basically, if you get an item from "Admin", you've used a free dive. If you get a gift from a user or "anonymous" you got a donated item
You'll have to wait until it gets re-filled a bit; not just by yourself but by other users as well (I've gotten to that point, donated a dozen of items, still had to wait quite a bit till I could dive again).
People seem to be not donating as much this past week or so, or there's just more diving since the price cap on donations was raised (I've been getting mostly stuff from the admin it seems - you can only get from them I think it's like ten times in a day, to get more stuff is dependant on how many other users are donating/diving)

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Erailea
You get 10 free dives a day (might be 20). After that, you can only dive when the dumpster is full.

Basically, if you get an item from "Admin", you've used a free dive. If you get a gift from a user or "anonymous" you got a donated item

Oooh, okay. And yeah I was wondering what the differences between Admin, User and Anon was. Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff