Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

Just did a download Realplayer (heard good things about it, never downloaded it though) and foudn a GC offer worth 80 to download Realplayer. Terms are to be a new download (not already installed) and to install Realplayer.
Offer said redemption of reward is immediate. I know it's only been 5 minutes but still not there.
For the time being i've 'removed' it under the reason of "misleading" because there was no 'report no cash' in the real player offer (pop up or the site).

Think this'll at least get rid of the non-working offer?

Greedy Drake

sartol
Just did a download Realplayer (heard good things about it, never downloaded it though) and foudn a GC offer worth 80 to download Realplayer. Terms are to be a new download (not already installed) and to install Realplayer.
Offer said redemption of reward is immediate. I know it's only been 5 minutes but still not there.
For the time being i've 'removed' it under the reason of "misleading" because there was no 'report no cash' in the real player offer (pop up or the site).

I've been stiffed on offers all the time. I mainly stick with video ones and sometimes surveys. (The surveys are kind of shifty too because they'll make you answer them then kick you off on the last question for not qualifying.) I personally would NEVER download anything from free offers, since a large portion of them contain viruses. And yes you reporting it might remove that offer eventually but since the offers change all the time and new scammy-crap-virus filled ones just replace them. So if I were you id run some anti-virus programs if you havnt already. I heard some of the download ones do give you GC but is it worth crapping up your comp?

Distinct Lunatic

Jinglybell
sartol

I've been stiffed on offers all the time. I mainly stick with video ones and sometimes surveys. (The surveys are kind of shifty too because they'll make you answer them then kick you off on the last question for not qualifying.) I personally would NEVER download anything from free offers, since a large portion of them contain viruses. And yes you reporting it might remove that offer eventually but since the offers change all the time and new scammy-crap-virus filled ones just replace them. So if I were you id run some anti-virus programs if you havnt already. I heard some of the download ones do give you GC but is it worth crapping up your comp?

even if it's real player (I double checked it be the true real player by googling real player) it was true website link and all that.

Bloodthirsty Gekko

9,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
What i did that worked is i contacted the support and it has you fill out some information on when you completed it and so on and asks for proof of completion i took a screenshot uploaded it to youtube and added the link to the part you can fill out and they sent it to me within the next day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff