Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

This is a trend, while I do appreciate the creative use of cupsizes by lady avatars (aside from the glaring oversight that male bases should be able to utilize the pixel funbags on more than a few items), I really, really don't understand why silly bulges in pants/underwear/swim wear/ect are going in the opposite direction.

Why is it that when chest sizes increase for the ladies, there's nothin out there for the male avatars?

We all know they're Ken dolls underneath. So why the emphasis that pixel junk should be non-existent?
User Image

Compare disappearing junk to the other items that may not necessarily enhance the pixel package, but at least they have the decency to not erase it entirely.
User Image

I'm not asking for erect detailed penises, I'm talking about bulges. Stupidly large bulges like what the Wingdings did but something you could actually see. Something else to laugh at, like guys who stuff their shorts or get those package enhancing underwear that's hilariously anatomically inaccurate.

Why should female avatar users get all the fun with their chesticles?

What is so damning about pixel bulges? I'd like to see a trend for future underwear items to have more package admission instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

Additional suggestion:
BULGES FOR EVERYONE! LADIES! DUDES! DUDES WHO LOOK LIKE A LADY!
aka, let female avs join in on the fun <33

Loyal Exhibitionist

I do agree that males should have more items that... makes it bigger down there.

Sundae Sweets and Strawberry Sweets has probably the biggest bulges I've ever seen though. But I think they're the ONLY ones to have such a thing - and pink isn't very masculine and brown/chocolate doesn't go with everything.

By the way, I just love how you used expressions to reflect the difference between the two comparisons. XD

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I can't get over your expressions to reflect the men with packages and the men sans package. rofl

I agree with you whole heartily. Male avatars should get some over-sized bulge love. I don't see how it would be inappropriate either - especially with the over-sexualized items for females. Not that those are a problem. But if they're going to do this for females then the males definitely need love too.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
d**k jokes are way funnier than tit jokes anyway.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

First of all, i'm happy i wasn't eating when i saw the expressions XD
back on topic, this should be a thing that happens. if we can get glorious cupsizes, men need gratuitous man packaging to compensate razz

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Destructive Reveler

Sadly the men on Gaia have pretty much always been neglected. I would like to see more manly items in general. However at the rate the males 'junk' seems to be disappearing the females will have more of an under bump than them.
BTW as everyone said the faces made the images hilarious.

Tipsy Genius

YES. THANK YOU.
I'm glad that ladies are having fun with Kama's Suggestion, but the dudes are stuck with an awkward "WHERE DID IT GO" pose.

User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

@everyone: ahahaha, thank you! I wanted to make sure that differences were adequately noted
sterek

I'm glad that ladies are having fun with Kama's Suggestion, but the dudes are stuck with an awkward "WHERE DID IT GO" pose.
Oh my gosh, so true
D<

Divine Hellhound

Yes pleaseeee.
Man I hate dressing as manly men because when you wanna do a naughty manly man with very little clothing...

Well he ends up just looking so depressing. I'd love some bulges!
We've very few items that actually give you somewhat of a bulge and they're not always very versatile.

Wind-up Waffles

The hilarity of your post does not negate the very real problem it describes. Well said. smile

I was thinking about this the other day in light of the recent trend of enhanced boobs (even on men) and nothing down below. Even the women look like they're missing something down there. Hopefully Gaia can get over the "man-lumps are gross" mindset soon. It's just too ridiculous.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm all for funny anatomy type things especially for men since they're so completely overlooked.

Bibliophile

Double points for Gaia if bulges work on female bases too rofl

Demonic Lover

sterek
YES. THANK YOU.

User Image
I adore you for this loool

More bulges please!, I always thought the "sexy" avatars guys did with stuff like the Fallen Wish star were... micropenis related XD;;;

Handsome Man-Lover

I love your example avis XD

I'm all for getting some more pants/legmods with nicely shaded crotches damnit.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bowie-Spawan
I love your example avis XD

I'm all for getting some more pants/legmods with nicely shaded crotches damnit.
haha, thanks!
I think reaper has done some ninja crotch edits with some of her leg mods (planet X comes to mind lol) but more across the board, is welcomed, especially for just underwear/swimwear at the least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff