Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Do you just disagree with everyone for the sake of arguing?

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Deldevious

Me? I don't disagree with everyone. I disagree with those that I don't agree with. dramallama But seriously, these are true and sincere thoughts.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ok Gaiaonline is turning into Facebook. So all you Facebook haters. Congrats you got the thing you always hated. Let's post pictures while we are at it so we can judge appearances too. rofl

Rainbow Nerd

Silk Kanishk
If you were actually a regular and paid attention to things going on in the forum, you'd know who these people are. Dande and Miya are both regular players in DMS and have taken part in several Kam runs that have been posted in the forums. Miya especially has posted guides to DMS and results of experiments into different ways of doing DMS.

Your ignorance is not an excuse. You can't expect these people to come and shove their contributions into each and everyone's face. That's the same as a person that's coming to the forum for the first time saying "Hey, I don't know a single one of you so all these threads are invalid" dramallama

Obliviousness is a gift. Keep it.

The fact that I don't post a lot/regularly doesn't mean I don't read this regularly. Of course, that's a little too much to expect to understand from some people, probably.

The fact that they posted in forums where the Kam's runs were - good, pat pat, anything else I can add? That's awesome. I get that.

But if PEOPLE, other people create threads where these two are mentioned and it's not about their accomplishments in zOMG! but just about missing them - yes, that's chatterbox material. The fact that I read from THEM what they did and didn't read it in the for them created threads that are supposedly zOMG! related are two different things.

Rogue

Miyaka Hana
Deldevious

Me? I don't disagree with everyone. I disagree with those that I don't agree with. dramallama But seriously, these are true and sincere thoughts.

O, no xD pwnt by the new page xp
Meant @ Silk

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk
If you were actually a regular and paid attention to things going on in the forum, you'd know who these people are. Dande and Miya are both regular players in DMS and have taken part in several Kam runs that have been posted in the forums. Miya especially has posted guides to DMS and results of experiments into different ways of doing DMS.

Your ignorance is not an excuse. You can't expect these people to come and shove their contributions into each and everyone's face. That's the same as a person that's coming to the forum for the first time saying "Hey, I don't know a single one of you so all these threads are invalid" dramallama

The fact that I don't post a lot/regularly doesn't mean I don't read this regularly. Of course, that's a little too much to expect to understand from some people, probably.

The fact that they posted in forums where the Kam's runs were - good, pat pat, anything else I can add? That's awesome. I get that.

But if PEOPLE, other people create threads where these two are mentioned and it's not about their accomplishments in zOMG! but just about missing them - yes, that's chatterbox material. The fact that I read from THEM what they did and didn't read it in the for them created threads that are supposedly zOMG! related are two different things.

It's Z!F material since the person leaving was a part of the zOMG! community. People from the chatterbox don't even care about zOMG! let alone anyone who plays it.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Deldevious
Miyaka Hana
Deldevious

Meant @ Silk

My response would've been no different from Miya's. Except maybe more condescending. dramallama

If you can't refute my statements, don't make an excuse that I'm just bullying you. You quoted me in the first place.

Rainbow Nerd

Silk Kanishk
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk

It's Z!F material since the person leaving was a part of the zOMG! community. People from the chatterbox don't even care about zOMG! let alone anyone who plays it.

No, right now you're zOMG! as excuse. You're NOT talking about zOMG! You're talking about PERSON and not what they DID. If you miss someone, it's really for chatterbox - because it's not VALUABLE in zOMG! topic. It's emotions, that have nothing to do with zOMG! in the way you guys write it, other than you MEETING there.

I can see how Museum would let you post on a big note about you missing a person because you met them there. NOT.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk

No, right now you're zOMG! as excuse. You're NOT talking about zOMG! You're talking about PERSON and not what they DID. If you miss someone, it's really for chatterbox - because it's not VALUABLE in zOMG! topic. It's emotions, that have nothing to do with zOMG! in the way you guys write it, other than you MEETING there.

I can see how Museum would let you post on a big note about you missing a person because you met them there. NOT.

Okay. Let's go about this in another way. Would you say a topic about the z!F that isn't about zOMG! be considered invalid?

And I'm not even gonna dignify the museum analogy with a response. You should leave the analogies to me. emotion_facepalm

Rainbow Nerd

Silk Kanishk

Okay. Let's go about this in another way. Would you say a topic about the z!F that isn't about zOMG! be considered invalid?

And I'm not even gonna dignify the museum analogy with a response. You should leave the analogies to me. emotion_facepalm

But you guys didn't even do a topic about z!F! that's the whole point! You saying you love someone then start bitching about them leaving and then coming back, is not a thing about z!f. You not talking about z!f but about your PERSONAL feelings about a person that you ONLY MET in zOMG! or z!f has nothing more to do with z!f than the whole museum point.

And I love to see how you don't like analogies when they don't fit you.

Rogue

Silk Kanishk
Deldevious
Meant @ Silk

My response would've been no different from Miya's. Except maybe more condescending. dramallama

If you can't refute my statements, don't make an excuse that I'm just bullying you. You quoted me in the first place.

except for where things are clearly written out and yet still you're only reading what you want to read. Oops. talk2hand

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Deldevious
Silk Kanishk
Deldevious
Meant @ Silk

except for where things are clearly written out and yet still you're only reading what you want to read. Oops. talk2hand

You can always refute whatever I've said and come up with your own interpretation. Oh wait! You never did that. dramallama

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Deldevious
Silk Kanishk
Deldevious
Meant @ Silk

It's an uphill battle. People will keep "misinterpreting" your words because it clashes with what they think, and therefore don't care.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk

But you guys didn't even do a topic about z!F! that's the whole point! You saying you love someone then start bitching about them leaving and then coming back, is not a thing about z!f. You not talking about z!f but about your PERSONAL feelings about a person that you ONLY MET in zOMG! or z!f has nothing more to do with z!f than the whole museum point.

The z!f isn't the forum. It's the people. So any topic with regards to the people is perfectly valid. 3nodding

You're comparing irl with an online website. great job. emotion_yatta

Rainbow Nerd

Silk Kanishk
Gemenice
Silk Kanishk

The z!f isn't the forum. It's the people. So any topic with regards to the people is perfectly valid. 3nodding

You're comparing irl with an online website. great job. emotion_yatta

Nope. Z!f CONTAINS of the people. It's NOT the people. People come and go, z!f stays. So having someone come to z!f and leave and other crying about them, and saying they love them without saying "I will miss her runs ' for example, IS a spam topic here. That's exactly why Gaia created Chatterbox. If we didn't have THAT? Yeah, MAYBE it would belong here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff