Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about item poses being taken out and resold separately in the CS?

I love it! 0.51428571428571 51.4% [ 72 ]
I hate it! 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Jamie's Significant Otter

Trash Champion

I'm sorry, but selling the pose separately from Sainte Ciel agape is such a d**k move, and I'm not even mad about the price cuts happening to Sainte Ciel in the MP right now. This just adds to the fact that nothing is safe.

What's the point of purchasing items if the good stuff will be cut and sold separately later? Halos and old MCs are being released like free dinner at Denny's coupons.

I feel bad for the people who've quested the huge price gouge that Gaia has caused themselves.
I already understand Gaia can do whatever they want with their items, but still, make more than just cash grabs.

Blessed Noob

which brings to the conclusion to not buy gcash to begin with lmao

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
It will be an undercut war until the item is gone.
Then the agape cut will just continue to get undercut while the item recovers. Ciel always recovers.. always.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

And yet the third gen is still 10b. . w.

I'm not saying im happy about them removing a single pose from an item, I've always been against this even when there were threads suggesting it.

But agape is so, fudging, overpriced.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I feel sorry for the people who bought the 5x inflated 3rd Gen SC: Agape awhile back, just for the scissors pose.

It's ridiculous that they're charging about the same price for the scissors as the original REI, with none of the added content.

Enduring Gaian

Just goes to prove just how lazy the staff are getting, and how gullible the buyers are.
The way I see it, they gave users what they've wanted.
Sources: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Users wanted an Agape Scissors item, since Agape is so inflated mainly due to the demand of their hair-cutting pose. Nothing is changing except users can now buy a bundle which contains the scissors. What exactly is the "jerk move"? Users made the same sort of commotion when recolors of old MCs were released, but that didn't influence the price of the originals (maybe it made them more coveted?). There wasn't commotion made when 5 other hair cutting items were made, yet somehow it is "wrong" if Gaia makes an item that only contains the 1 most popular and demanded pose of a hoarded and inflated item.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Seductive Pudding
The way I see it, they gave users what they've wanted.
Sources: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Users wanted an Agape Scissors item, since Agape is so inflated mainly due to the demand of their hair-cutting pose. Nothing is changing except users can now buy a bundle which contains the scissors. What exactly is the "jerk move"? Users made the same sort of commotion when recolors of old MCs were released, but that didn't influence the price of the originals (maybe it made them more coveted?). There wasn't commotion made when 5 other hair cutting items were made, yet somehow it is "wrong" if Gaia makes an item that only contains the 1 most popular and demanded pose of a hoarded and inflated item.

This.

GODDAMN YOU. NOW I WANNA GO GET PUDDING. *saunters off*

Jamie's Significant Otter

Trash Champion

It's a jerk move because instead of rereleasing sainte ciel for its coveted hair pose, they rerelease only one pose that everyone wants they could of put it in the CS for the same price, but instead chose to neuter one of their items far too late in its original run, they should of done this crap away before ciel got enough to be worth more than someone's inventory.

Angelic Blob

I've always supported the scissors being sold separately. The fact that its one of the top selling points of the item made it seem ridiculous to need the entire item in order to use them. This is coming from an Agape 2nd Gen. owner.

There are few poses I like for Agape, which is why I got it (nun cap, sword). But overall the poses come off as "Meh" for some. And the prices in the Marketplace only boost my support for it, because the inflation is ridiculous.

I wonder why Cicero scissors weren't considered apart of this bundle. It would do good.

Springtime Werewolf

on one hand, people have only coveted the agape for its cutting purposes. even me. i worked my a** off to get an agape and i have never ever used it for anything other than its hair choppin' skillz.

on the other hand, i am somewhat peeved as it would've saved me a lot of trouble to just buy a bundle with a bunch of other hair-cutting items. i mean, not that i want to give gaia my cash, but. neutral

Angelic Blob

Caffeinated Leo
It's a jerk move because instead of rereleasing sainte ciel for its coveted hair pose, they rerelease only one pose that everyone wants they could of put it in the CS for the same price, but instead chose to neuter one of their items far too late in its original run, they should of done this crap away before ciel got enough to be worth more than someone's inventory.

Only this is a bundle of including two scissors from the sale.

- Hime - 199
- Summer - 299
- Agape - REI 499 / During sales 999

Combined it would be about 1499.

The scissors didn't really get popular until far later because the item as a whole wasn't praised. It grew more apparent when the recolor of Rosamund was release and everyone saw that the scissors unlocked hidden poses. Then Gaia waited for the item to build in popularity before selling the whole REI (book) in the shop. This after people were asking numerous times for the whole REI to be in the shops (after a ton of Rosamund spinoffs), this built to feedback about just having the scissors only.
-shrugs- It's people's choice to buy the bundle. This whole "nothing is sacred" thing about items has been complete bull anyways. Sounds like a few users (even in this thread) are just being a tiny bit greedy because they overspent gold sweatdrop

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

I own an agape and I am happy to see this item happen. Hair cutting is a great thing and I'm glad its more available.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Bunai
I've always supported the scissors being sold separately. The fact that its one of the top selling points of the item made it seem ridiculous to need the entire item in order to use them. This is coming from an Agape 2nd Gen. owner.

There are few poses I like for Agape, which is why I got it (nun cap, sword). But overall the poses come off as "Meh" for some. And the prices in the Marketplace only boost my support for it, because the inflation is ridiculous.

I wonder why Cicero scissors weren't considered apart of this bundle. It would do good.
I'm also an agape 2nd gen. owner and I don't mind that they finally released just the scissor pose. Maybe this will help drive the prices of agape down in the mp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff