Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sifen Yamishi
We got pants in tonight's evolution for the rapid EI, Stinger.

HOLY FFFFFF....

THAT IS ONE BADASS PAIR OF PANTS. I have finally been convinced to buy this!!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I'm really happy with the really cheap shorts that came in the Impractical Gala. It's too bad the expensive item is a leg mod... though I still bought it anyway because the shirt and that cape are too badass to ignore. >_>;

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
The stinger is good, I like the pants and the jacket but it seems still very feminine aside from those two poses.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Posting for pants.

Buggy Mage

They really do need to focus on pants more. Haenim did really well though giving us both pants and non modded boots! And Stinger really did well with the pants and matching top. 3nodding Still I think its important we keep reminding them.

Demonic Hellhound

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Fashionable Vampire

January Gold Shop Update:

Global Imports: Ao Dai Pants, Nomad Cotton Breeches
H.R. Wesley: Mack Jocobi Slacks

Demonic Hellhound

The Nomad Cotton Breeches actually look really good on the male base too.

My only problem is that it seems like they went out of their way to make the pants bright girly colors to piss all the people asking for more masc items off. I might be grasping at straws here, but honestly. lol What nomad has bright pink pants? Seems like they should have made them natural colors.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
The Body Farm

My only problem is that it seems like they went out of their way to make the pants bright girly colors to piss all the people asking for more masc items off. I might be grasping at straws here, but honestly. lol What nomad has bright pink pants? Seems like they should have made them natural colors.

Not really my style.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Nova0437
The Body Farm

Not really my style.

I think they were trying to appeal to females, because all females adore pink just like the stereotype.

I do have to say that the new update pleased me, I enjoy that the fashionable jackets/vests actually have matching pants.

Good job there!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Bob Dobbs
Nova0437
The Body Farm

Not really my style.

I think they were trying to appeal to females, because all females adore pink just like the stereotype.

I do have to say that the new update pleased me, I enjoy that the fashionable jackets/vests actually have matching pants.

Good job there!

Yeah, the argyle suits are nice. As for the other thing, we always get pastels. Last GS update was lighter recolours of the G-LOL Sets. I'd like some bright/dark colours/neutrals so I don't have to wear the same 5-10 pairs of pants/EIs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff