Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Seeker

Mage The Red
qtest_lil_angel
But, honestly, this isn't the first item that's pushed the boundaries, sexually. So what's so wrong with one more item? rolleyes

If anything, while I would have loved to have the Ticket, I'm not rich enough for that. I love the item, and there's nothing wrong with it. I think a lot of people are being oversensitive, and just trying to justify hating B R A I N for not making an item they want to buy. neutral

oh i know, but gaia in general is going down. big time. they dont care anymore about the people on here.

and i have nothing against it lol i actually like the item too. its funny
i just understand why people dont like it also but i dont hate Brain, he is a cool guy. but gaia is the one that annoys me.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
qtest_lil_angel
Eh, I've no opinion on Gaia these days. I just try to be happy in whatever way I can be.

I fail to see why people are so mad about B R A I N, but that's not really something I can comment on, either.

Widow

Lonely Phantom

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
rofl I love the censor pose.

Destructive Bunny

I want the I won Gaia pose :3

When I first saw the cash shop I didn't look closely and thought Gaia was selling the gold medal for $5 rofl

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Myrielle

I'm not sure it's really that important that people are pissed. People will always get pissed about something. Everything leading up to the creation of the item had been fair. If Gaia thought otherwise, they wouldn't bother creating it.

To be fair, Gaia doesn't really have the keenest eyes for logical standards. They do let near-daily gold generators, crappy recolours, and announcement mistakes pass through all of the time.

My issue with the item is more so the fact that it is a troll item, and it would inevitably stir some controversy on Gaia's behalf, none of which Gaia can really take at this point. You can even see a few people in this thread saying they'd only buy it to upset people, definitely not the sort of community atmosphere I'm inclined to or for Gaia to promote. Heck, since when do people buy items on this site just to annoy/troll others :/? Wayward Son and the Legend of Castle Town item had much more of a positive appeal upon their releases, and I personally would have preferred if Gaia had more restrictions on making these items. BRAIN did obtain the ticket fairly, but I don't think that should negate any barriers that could stir up problems for the site.

(As an aside, I have no problems with BRAIN or the item created personally.)

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

They need to fix the censor pose so it layers in front more. I'd get it if the bar wasn't being shortened by everything. :/

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I love how the amount being sold is limited to 1337.

I still want one for the gold medal pose. It's pretty much the only way I'll ever get a gold medal for my avatar.
3nodding

Bibliophile

I don't buy Cash and I don't have much gold so I won't be getting one, but I really like that censor pose XD I never got the controversy about the item. B R A I N got that ticket fair and square and it was completely up to him how he would use it. He had no obligation to please others and just created something he liked. I see nothing wrong with that. It's not a "waste of ticket".

In fact, creating an item based on a fandom that already has a few items on Gaia is more a "waste of ticket" than this is.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Blegh.

Congrats to those who can actually use the item.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
I can see why people would be upset with it, but I don't know what people expected from randomly selected users who may have no art skills/imagination whatsoever.

Spoopy Anubutt

Mage The Red
Get one yourself, ye yella-bellied plebeian! talk2hand

I love you.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I still can' believe Gaia approved it. My theory is proving to be true. His fan club is buying them all up.

Hi Potion's item was over 9000 times better.

King Noob

It is an ego stroker, but not in a bad way! lol

And from seeing brain in the cb he doesn't seem arrogant, he's funny.

I wouldn't buy one even if I was spending cash, but I have no problem with it.

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Who is B R A I N and why should I care?

All I know is that the quality and overall look of the item is poor and it's tacky. If it had a real life equivalent, I would imagine it to be one of those horrendous, large and garish fake gold chains. Then again, I suppose it has the "So bad, I quite like it" appeal.

Magical Fatcat

I think it's hilarious! More people with the ticket should do something like it. It would be like a "recolor" of it. xd

Gotta love the censored pose though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces