Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Stop with the bloody cash offers/other stupid announcements and freaking speak to us!!

Give us something that can ease our minds rather than constant sales!!

I am getting sick of it!

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
and in a little more than ten minutes, we get to see what gold generator gets shoved down our throats next. :/ domokun stargate

Dangerous Browser

12,565 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just ignore them by clicking really fast through the annoucements
That's what I do

heart
I went on today and had 10 announcements. I clicked through them.

Did things for awhile logged on a few minutes ago, guess what.

I have 10 announcements.

I will never pay for anything on this site and I don't give two shits about Oink.

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

Right.
I really miss when staff members communicated openly with us. The people in charge are different now, so how things are done are different too I guess, which means shutting out community, and rewarding people who give them money.

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
josiv
Right.
I really miss when staff members communicated openly with us. The people in charge are different now, so how things are done are different too I guess, which means shutting out community, and rewarding people who give them money.

lol your sig...

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'd really like to know what happened to the Battle System we were told would come back.
If I had known it wasn't going to I would have tried harder at getting all the achievements available!

Perfect Saint

momo-ai13
I'd really like to know what happened to the Battle System we were told would come back.
If I had known it wasn't going to I would have tried harder at getting all the achievements available!
Looks like it left when Uncle Kenny left. I don't know if anyone was assigned to pick up where he left off.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
momo-ai13

Well, Uncle Kenny was the one who implemented the battle system (and if I remember, he was the one who set it up all by himself), but now that he's gone, the remaining devs probably have to figure out his coding and how to adapt it for future events.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Teabo Milk Tea
momo-ai13

Well, Uncle Kenny was the one who implemented the battle system (and if I remember, he was the one who set it up all by himself), but now that he's gone, the remaining devs probably have to figure out his coding and how to adapt it for future events.

If that's the case they might just drop it like zOMG or make a new one. Unless UK left comments for it to be understood, picking up someone else's code is never easy.

Sparkling Shoujo

12,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Princess_Izayoi
That's what I do

heart

User Image

User Image
♚ They say before you start a war...

...or just don't click at them at all...
I'm tired clearing the spam-nnouncements (I'll receive them everytime I refreshed the page anyway). So I just leave it to 10 announcements *I swear I'll strangle them if they raise the announcements cap as well*

...you better know what you're fighting for ♚

Destructive Bunny

Actually I like this non communication. When they do speak to us it's mostly lies lol rofl

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
They don't speak to us anymore that's a fact. Where's 'ask the admin'?

Tipsy Smoker

Light_SpiritCat
Princess_Izayoi
That's what I do

heart

User Image

User Image

...or just don't click at them at all...
I'm tired clearing the spam-nnouncements (I'll receive them everytime I refreshed the page anyway). So I just leave it to 10 announcements *I swear I'll strangle them if they raise the announcements cap as well*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There were a couple days a few weeks ago where there were
12 one day and 16 another day :/ Sickening, isn't it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Shoujo

12,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
kaleidedope

User Image

User Image

Ugh, I am fed up with them! I'm here only for roleplay. Found an avatar site and I love it there so far~ It is still new and the most expensive item is a rabbit and it's only 4k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces