Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Gold Generator Item would you like to see next? (Sorry they are in pairs - there aren't enough options for single lists.)

Little Piggy Bank / Wish On A Fish 0.17441860465116 17.4% [ 15 ]
Golden Watermelon / Candy Cravings 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 5 ]
Candy Pop Surprise / Shoot For The Stars 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 10 ]
Blind Blast / Cute Little Stuffed Purse 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 5 ]
Make It Rain / Divinity's Reach 0.16279069767442 16.3% [ 14 ]
Gold Bars / Coin Flip 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Pick A Card / Global Kitty Awards 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 6 ]
G-Box 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 4 ]
OTHER GOLD GEN (Not Listed) 0.17441860465116 17.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Bump.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Those little bees are totally adorable. >:C

Also, why don't we have scoops of ice cream anyway in Rina's Shop? That would kind of make sense for a summer gold shop update.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

yes yES YES

The tiny coins, the honey pots, the chocolates, the ice creams, the bear stuff, the treasure chest the mushrooms, I WANT THEM IN EQUIPPABLES

ever since february when they made red envelopes with different drawings on them, i've wanted those equippable on my avi

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Bleeding Apocalypse

I know we do have like, three ice creams or something but they're whippy ice creams and you can't really hold them very well. :s

minghii

More examples will be coming soon! But yeah there's so many icons I'd love to be equippable! ;o;

I've wanted some for a while but when I saw the ice cream scoop that totally tipped it for me. I really really wanted that to be something we could hold! :c

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
HM04
Bleeding Apocalypse

I know we do have like, three ice creams or something but they're whippy ice creams and you can't really hold them very well. :s

minghii

More examples will be coming soon! But yeah there's so many icons I'd love to be equippable! ;o;

I've wanted some for a while but when I saw the ice cream scoop that totally tipped it for me. I really really wanted that to be something we could hold! :c

There was an old RIG item that they did this for, I think Midsummer Swirl. They let us hold the popsicle. But ice cream scoops, why not! So awesome!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

HM04
Bleeding Apocalypse

minghii

i would love to see a honey pot where you can dip your hands in. or gold bars. gold gens are gross but those icons are things i'd love to equip with. i mean, hell yeah i'd grab a bag of gold spilling out. it's a waste of the artists' time to do those icons fi we don't use them emo

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Bleeding Apocalypse
HM04
Bleeding Apocalypse

minghii

There was an old RIG item that they did this for, I think Midsummer Swirl. They let us hold the popsicle. But ice cream scoops, why not! So awesome!
there's 2 items, collection '09 and '10. i think it's the icon of all the RIGs they had that year that's equippable

i wish they continued that trend, making the icon something you can equip. they could just make that into an item and include it in the RIG bundles at the end of each year ; o ;

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
There was a gold gen that had a strawberry icon. I want to wear that item!!<3

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Flarie Hanami

Oh you mean the Strawberry Fields? I had a look at turning that icon into an item but the strawberry is a little big. :s But I'm sure Gaia could make it smaller! c:

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Bump.

Devoted Healer

I want that bee so much. This is a pretty cool idea and I hope Gaia considers because, if I recall right we don't have many (or any) piggy bank items.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

shezeu

Yeah, Piggy banks would be nice. c:

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

I like this idea. I love the tiny bee. <3

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Jiti

Thank you! Going to be uploading some Piggy Banks soon. >u<

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Bleeding Apocalypse
Those little bees are totally adorable. >:C

Also, why don't we have scoops of ice cream anyway in Rina's Shop? That would kind of make sense for a summer gold shop update.

Ice cream that you could eat instead of gesture with or hold in front of your face would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff