Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG GO

In a plethora of colors!
I love head coverings and would love my avi to have some as well.
Some visual inspiration pictures, heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Longer ones like these emotion_kirakira
Maybe some multiple pose coverings in a variety of styles oo aa

It would be a cute idea to include some hair with the coverings as it would be a pain to find hair that works with them as some existing coverings on Gaia prove.

Some cheaper ones so I could actually afford them would be just lovely
Please and thank you!!
cat_blaugh

Shaggy Lunatic

I would actually really love this. Especially something like the first image. So cute. emotion_kirakira

OG GO

Estra Weisshart
I would actually really love this. Especially something like the first image. So cute. emotion_kirakira

Then even our avis can follow 1 Corinthians 11 blaugh

Shaggy Lunatic

koimilk
Estra Weisshart

Meh, I'm not much into religious stuff, unfortunately. But I do appreciate proper fashion when I see it. I really like the head covers, they're very elegant in my eyes. uwu

OG GO

Estra Weisshart
koimilk
Estra Weisshart

Meh, I'm not much into religious stuff, unfortunately. But I do appreciate proper fashion when I see it. I really like the head covers, they're very elegant in my eyes. uwu

I like pretty lace ones ahem Gaia blaugh
I like how you can flirt w them

Shaggy Lunatic

koimilk
Estra Weisshart
koimilk
Estra Weisshart

Ah man. The lace ones are the beeeest. I remember seeing them used at a wedding, for the bridesmaids. uwu So pretty.
Flirting ability is important when it comes to clothing. o3o

OG GO

Estra Weisshart
koimilk
Estra Weisshart
koimilk
Estra Weisshart

Ah man. The lace ones are the beeeest. I remember seeing them used at a wedding, for the bridesmaids. uwu So pretty.
Flirting ability is important when it comes to clothing. o3o

I wish people would still carry fans as accessories apparently there are many gestures you can use with them to tell someone something emotion_kirakira
heart heart heart heart heart heart
that top cat_mrgreen

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I would love to see these.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I'd love some more head coverings and veils, but I don't understand why there's so much religion in the first post. I support more scarves and the like item-wise, but I DO NOT support religious crap on here.

Gambino Lover

Kai-Shan Valandria
I'd love some more head coverings and veils, but I don't understand why there's so much religion in the first post. I support more scarves and the like item-wise, but I DO NOT support religious crap on here.

Now now, those were examples. I also not support religious things but that's not a reason to call the images crap.

OG GO

Kai-Shan Valandria

Because I am religious. Head coverings come straight from the Bible. Corinthians 11
I don't understand why you felt the need to berate religion when you support the idea that I was putting out there in the first place. They are just artworks, no need to get upset.

Trash Garbage

9,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
koimilk
Kai-Shan Valandria

Because I am religious. Head coverings come straight from the Bible. Corinthians 11
I don't understand why you felt the need to berate religion when you support the idea that I was putting out there in the first place. They are just artworks, no need to get upset.

I think head coverings would be awesome to have. People can be modest without being religious. And what if they are religious? Lots of religions ask for head coverings - this is a website for self-expression. If someone wants to wear a hijab or burqa or other modest covering, religious or not, they absolutely should!

There's a lot of potential for cute head coverings on Gaia.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
These head coverings actually reminded me of a National Geographic article I read a while back about the resurgence of elegant head coverings, especially delicate lace caps, in the Breton region of France. Here, let me pull up some examples. I put them in spoiler tags because the images are rather large:

I do like the suggestion, and I hope it comes to pass. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces