Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sivartur's Honey Bun

Sparkly Kitten

When they asked the last two questions about what items I wanted to see done and what I wanted more of on the site, I just types "No more Gold generators. :/" in those boxes. smile

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
ToshiTo-chan
ljmarcu

Can you explain to me what you mean by gold generators? Sorry, I have been on here in like 4 years and am just now trying to catch up to everything I missed.

Gold generators are items that generate gold. That is one of the main reasons for ridiculous inflation that is happening in market. Or haven't you checked that yet? Everything is almost in billions! emotion_facepalm

Yeah I was just telling my boyfriend I couldn't believe how inflated prices were. I've been happy for all the generators so far just so I could get a decent outfit and afford things in the market, but I agree it would be much better if prices weren't inflated in the first place.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ljmarcu
ToshiTo-chan
ljmarcu

Can you explain to me what you mean by gold generators? Sorry, I have been on here in like 4 years and am just now trying to catch up to everything I missed.

Gold generators are items that generate gold. That is one of the main reasons for ridiculous inflation that is happening in market. Or haven't you checked that yet? Everything is almost in billions! emotion_facepalm

Yeah I was just telling my boyfriend I couldn't believe how inflated prices were. I've been happy for all the generators so far just so I could get a decent outfit and afford things in the market, but I agree it would be much better if prices weren't inflated in the first place.

Each and every generator purchased makes inflation even higher and higher. So it's no particular use, as gold is worthless! emotion_facepalm

Everyday Lunatic

It was the worst I could expect from a survey so few questions, very one sided and biased, how much cash do you purchase was one of them I believe and there was no option for I don't.

Because I don't purchase cash from this site anymore, I found the assumption that I must is annoying.
maybe..just...just maybe they will start listening now

Demonic Protector

7,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am just sick to death of EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT being about stuff you need to buy with real/gaia cash. What ever happened to the good old free items you could get by paying attention to announcements? Now I just take one look at the NPC and if it has to do with a cash shop/card (which is always except for holidays and sometimes even then) and skip to the next one so I don't have to see what "I've got..." when it's irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff