Welcome to Gaia! ::

there was no question about what could be improved..
in the announcemnt it was stated to be a feedback survey
there was no place for such.

no more gold gens, we don't need that s**t anymore.
its killing us and this site is going to hell

please stop and please fix this survey

RowanMoonGuard's Fangirl

Ursine Champion

18,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
As much as I wish they would add that option, I don't think they will.
I am pretty confident that they are going to use the survey as an excuse to release more gold generators by "Popular demand". Seeing I doubt they will post the results of the survey why wouldn't they do this?

Conservative Millionaire

Kurochan1
I doubt they will post the results of the survey why wouldn't they do this?
If they don't post the results of the survey I'm pretty sure people will mutiny and cry for the CEO's blood.
...y'know, more than they already do.

Sparkling Loverboy

i put my complaints in the 'what would you like to see' and 'what would you like more of'

but yeah, for claiming to ask for feedback, it sure only focused on the cash stuff...

Enduring Gaian

Why would they listen to constructive criticism now? They sure as hell haven't in the past 10 months.

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
I hope this means they are going to change things for the better. I basically said I would not pay a penny for gaia cash until they started treating us better, stopped with the gold generators, and communicated with us. I also said I would like to see more male items since I hardly ever see any and some nice green items. I really hope this is what everyone else is saying in regards to what we want to see with the site.

Sexy Assailant

Spekularyon
i put my complaints in the 'what would you like to see' and 'what would you like more of'

but yeah, for claiming to ask for feedback, it sure only focused on the cash stuff...

I did the same.
I still managed to put my complaints in but they focused it on GC like r u srs. Not much of a feedback thing.
The survey's purpose was pretty obvious. They want to find trends in cash shop funders to find what sells well. They don't care about our real feedback.

At least they didn't refer to us as whales this time.

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Lt Boo
there was no question about what could be improved..
in the announcemnt it was stated to be a feedback survey
there was no place for such.

no more gold gens, we don't need that s**t anymore.
its killing us and this site is going to hell

please stop and please fix this survey

Can you explain to me what you mean by gold generators? Sorry, I have been on here in like 4 years and am just now trying to catch up to everything I missed.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ljmarcu

Can you explain to me what you mean by gold generators? Sorry, I have been on here in like 4 years and am just now trying to catch up to everything I missed.

Gold generators are items that generate gold. That is one of the main reasons for ridiculous inflation that is happening in market. Or haven't you checked that yet? Everything is almost in billions! emotion_facepalm

Sugary Cat

SO THESE THREADS

keep appearing everywhere.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Spekularyon

That's what I did as well.
I think their exclusive focus on the cash stuff just shows that that's really all they care about.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I told them as politely as possible that I would like them to only release RIGs as a cash option, and have new items that can only be bought with gold to balance the economy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff