Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Shapeshifter

They just need to work on the quality and some color combo of theirs is all, imo. Pricing will be subjective.

O.G. Nerd

Anjoulie
I went to check out the item ... and found myself wondering whether AT has a "Go fug yourself" thread.
(Not to point at this or that user but at this or that item, of course.)

WHAT, A GAIAN FUG NATIONAL?
Hello, friend I haven't met.

Shaggy Loverboy

+1

Or at least actually use the gradient tool instead of choosing very clashing colors and coloring the hair evenly.

The Maisy ones in the CS rn...nagl.

IRL Labtech

I've seen very few work confused
      Those Maisy ombre locks are just.. gonk
      It needs to be more of a gradual change, not BAM new colour

Destructive Reveler

I have to agree. Only a few of them look nice. The rest don't fade into the other color(s) right. For example the Maisy Ombre Locks 4 of the 8 look nice. The worst is the black and white. It is literally a layer of black, a layer of gray and a layer of white. There is no fading between the colors.

Tipsy Lunatic

You know what they should do?

Take all the shitty yellow hairstyles in the salon, that are like the shade of yellow, of a yellow marker tainted by black marker

And make them blonde. Make all the yellow hair blonde. Or make the light brown blonde instead of some weird parchment color.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I wouldn't mind them if they were done better. It looks like they take the original hair and just use the gradient tool overtop of them. I want the hairs to actually look naturally hombre and not like I'm looking through a filter @_@.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
They really need to start breaking into new colouring habits in general.
All the items are starting to look the same because they come out in the same five colours (blue, brown, black, red, lavender).
Snore.
And (more on-topic) I agree, most of the "ombre" hairs are really just awful.

Beloved Nerd

Only ombre colored wig I'm ever interested in is blue(aqua)/white.
Otherwise idgaf.
I've seen Japanese girls have ombre/dipped hairstyles and it just looks so...Fake and tacky.

Helladic's Pardner

Destitute Noob

I partially disagree. There are some hairs like Ombre Antoine Dark Curls that look fantastic. When they start getting wild with the color combination, it's when the quality declines. Plus they have a horrible track record of using color combinations that look like crap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff