Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Dailanie
Ugh yes, like when Reve Vert was made holy crap the price tag made my eyes sweat :L
God I hate it when they do the recolour but the only recolour like HALF of the EI. It irks me sooo much.
And Yesss we need moar REI recolours! -bangs fists on table-
Sainte Ciel deserves sooo much more than Gaia gives it. At least it got a scissor mod.

Ikr???? I think I'd most love to see a pink one, a purple one, and probably a light sky blue one.
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Oh god right? /endless tears
Lmao yeah, I'm really wishing they'd just stop that already... Still waiting for a complete red Le Carousel recolour =3=
It'd be so nice if they like, combined all the different poses from Agape and Eros minus maybe the companion and scissors (and like, the eyes from Storge/lips from the SDpluses) and recoloured them all at once so that certain poses don't get left out all the time *v*

Yesssss~ <3 And personally, a nice gaudy golden yellow like in Splendid Rose Wedding would be very much appreciated too huehue >u>

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Nanzzy-chan
Oh god right? /endless tears
Lmao yeah, I'm really wishing they'd just stop that already... Still waiting for a complete red Le Carousel recolour =3=
It'd be so nice if they like, combined all the different poses from Agape and Eros minus maybe the companion and scissors (and like, the eyes from Storge/lips from the SDpluses) and recoloured them all at once so that certain poses don't get left out all the time *v*

Yesssss~ <3 And personally, a nice gaudy golden yellow like in Splendid Rose Wedding would be very much appreciated too huehue >u>

User Image
YES I was so annoyed when I found out they had only recoloured ale Carousel partially! I just was thankful that they at least recoloured that gorgeous dress x.x
Ooh yeah that would be perfect <3 the companions can definitely go lol

A yellow would be perfect yeah. I liked the Sacred gold colour that it came out in recently but a brighter yellow would be so much better I reckon

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Dailanie
YES I was so annoyed when I found out they had only recoloured ale Carousel partially! I just was thankful that they at least recoloured that gorgeous dress x.x
Ooh yeah that would be perfect <3 the companions can definitely go lol

A yellow would be perfect yeah. I liked the Sacred gold colour that it came out in recently but a brighter yellow would be so much better I reckon
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Yeah, it's just a pity that they left out that one wig, the eyes, the little podium, the bustle, the sleeves/ruffles... So many pretty poses that didn't make it ;v; I'm kinda hoping they'll do a new red recolour of it with better quality (cause let's face it, Noir looked awful for the most part, that 'black' wig was almost grey and the reds were just flat emotion_puke ) and all the poses included; a girl can dream, right? emotion_awesome
Lmao yeah that's like the one pose I doubt anyone would miss in SC xD Maybe they could finally recolour that chest rose from Agape into something other than black, too emotion_facepalm Like red, which should've been in the red recolour but no just leaving the rose the same colour and only recolouring the hidden pose makes more sense right?

Both have their charms, I love the ivory/gold scheme but brighter gold/yellow also has its advantages depending on what you want to pair it with, and that sunny yellow would just suit Regicidio so well~ whee

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

It's been far too long... Buuuut I'm back, with a huge update of all the mocks I've been making in the past year~ ouo /

Red recolours
User Image
Demonic Puffpaw Family Outing
This one's more of a personal thing, I mostly just want it because the little girl would be perfect for one of my OCs~

User Image
Fiery Puff Power

User Image
Blessed Satin Panties

Gold shop/event recolours
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Librarian recolours
User Image
Sleepless Demon of Serenity
Because when we finally did get a red/black recolour... They made the metal parts offwhite, of all things =3= Not to mention the awkward gradient on the dress...
So, let's try this again emotion_c8

User Image
Bookish Righteous Soldier
User Image
Librarian Luxury
User Image
Magical Letters for Beatrice
User Image
Bookish Myth Hunter
User Image
Herald of Silence
Because books and the Librarian's scheme go together like a horse and a carriage~

User Image
Bookish Magical Realism
User Image
Maybe Not Lavence
User Image
Bookish Liquid Fencer
User Image
Bookish Card Magician
User Image
Magical Rose Revolution
User Image
Magically Silence the World
And more things that would look great in librarian~

User Image
Magical Masquerade Dream
A mash-up of the Goblin King and the Librarian, what could be better than that~ ' u ` <3

User Image
Magical Bower
First things first: We need more background stuff that matches with Overgrown Ruins.
Also, we need that gorgeous dress in red~

User Image
Brave Unlikely Heroes
Because they somehow managed to ******** up the "canon" Gryffindor recolour lol

User Image
Silent Lady of Death
User Image
Grimm Student
Because this is a wonderful set that needs to come in red~

Serene/Moonlight recolours
User Image
Serene Sharky Seas
User Image
Serene Cosmic Wish
User Image
Silence the World In The Name Of The Moon
User Image
Celestial Senshi
User Image
Holy Moonlight Flower
User Image
Summoner of Moonlight Charms
User Image
Serene Reality
User Image
Tree of Moonlit Dolls

Venom recolours
User Image
Venom of the Damned
User Image
Raven Venin
User Image
Venomous Black Widow
User Image
Venomous Baroness
User Image
Soprano Velenoso
User Image
Princess Planchette
By now we have a decent selection of venom items, but we're still lacking in the creepy-elegant department, to go with Venomous Cobweb Courtier and of course the original venom item, Corrupt Biancareina~

Orange recolours
User Image
Pumpkinhime
User Image
Pumpkin Millennium
User Image
Pumpkin Eclipse
User Image
Crystal Clear Topaz
User Image
Pumpkin Princess Less Than Three
User Image
Famulus Cucurbita
This scheme is based on User Image, which in turn is based on EmCee's adorable OC~
It's such a lovely vibrant colour combo, and I'd love to see more of it for Halloween ' u ` <3

Misc colours
User Image
Hello Bubu

User Image
Cheerful Succulove
User Image
Hello Bibbles
User Image
Cheerful Fluff Kiss
User Image
Laughing Lucie

User Image
Leafy Lucie
Because we're still lacking any sort of green for Lucie~

User Image
Spring's Blossoming Rosebud
User Image
Cheerful Spring Sheep Heavenly
User Image
Cheerful Spring Feather
User Image
Some Bunny Loves You Dearly
User Image
Blossoming Pond of Memories

User Image
Melodious Beach Cute
This scheme based on Princess Cadence from MLP:FiM was introduced with Serenading Princess Pony, only to promptly disappear again... Which is a shame because it's really pretty and I need more emotion_8c

User Image
Under the Cold Stars

And for posterity's sake:
Already made
User Image
User Image

User Image

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
I need every one of those pumpkin and venom recolours. *drool* They're beautiful!!!

Otherworldly Witch

I always love your red/crimson mocks (those gold shop mocks are to-die-for, btw), and that Leafy Lucie is just amazing. I need more of that color scheme in my life, honestly.
But, yeah, I want more gold shop recolors, period. I wish they'd focus on recolors of those items more than cranking out cash shop updates/recolors.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Philippa May Regnard
I always love your red/crimson mocks (those gold shop mocks are to-die-for, btw), and that Leafy Lucie is just amazing. I need more of that color scheme in my life, honestly.
But, yeah, I want more gold shop recolors, period. I wish they'd focus on recolors of those items more than cranking out cash shop updates/recolors.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Awwwgosh, thank you~
And haha, agreed, there can never be enough cherie green, it's just such a pretty shade! whee

I'd really love more attention for gold shop stuff, there's so many nice things in there that would be great for accessorizing if only they came in more current colours :c (especially when it comes to those skirts, dear god we're so lacking in ankle/floor-length red skirts)
I really wish they'd introduce a gold shop rainbow ticket or something, preferably through Loyal's or a similarly "cheap" way, it'd give people a chance to recolour some of their old gold shop favourites without having to waste an actual rainbow on it~ I'd need like a gazillion of them to make every single one of those mocked items a reality emotion_drool
... Hell, they could even do a gold shop set recolour ticket which allows you to recolour all pieces of a specific gold shop set in one specific colour scheme at once, to make my life easier emotion_awesome

User Image

Otherworldly Witch

Nanzzy-chan
Philippa May Regnard

Awwwgosh, thank you~
And haha, agreed, there can never be enough cherie green, it's just such a pretty shade! whee

I'd really love more attention for gold shop stuff, there's so many nice things in there that would be great for accessorizing if only they came in more current colours :c (especially when it comes to those skirts, dear god we're so lacking in ankle/floor-length red skirts)
I really wish they'd introduce a gold shop rainbow ticket or something, preferably through Loyal's or a similarly "cheap" way, it'd give people a chance to recolour some of their old gold shop favourites without having to waste an actual rainbow on it~ I'd need like a gazillion of them to make every single one of those mocked items a reality emotion_drool
... Hell, they could even do a gold shop set recolour ticket which allows you to recolour all pieces of a specific gold shop set in one specific colour scheme at once, to make my life easier emotion_awesome

User Image
Omg, agreed! It would be so nice if they did any/all of that. I'd love to be able to do that.
I felt happy when my request for recolors of Milady items happened, but I was still kind of sad that it was only a small amount of new colors. Like, I'm happy with them, but they just weren't the colors that I was really hoping for, or needed. Isn't that just the usual thing, though? *sigh*
I feel you on the skirts. Again, that was why I'd originally begged for Milady recolors, because I use those skirts a lot as underskirts. I just need all of the long skirts/underskirts in all of the colors, please, thank you. sweatdrop
Also, when I saw your mock for that witch hat it reminded me of how frustrated I've felt making witch avis. Like, I love all of those gold shop witch hats, but I'm desperate for them to get the recolor treatment. They're just so much cuter than the item set hats, and they fit my style more. I always feel like I have to make my witches look more serious/glamorous because of the item set styles.
I think it'd be cool if they released gold shop recolors every once-in-a-while, especially for seasonal items. Like, every Halloween, all gold shop Halloween items get a recolor? Something like that?

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
User Image
We need all the serene/moonlight items XP,...and i mean all

User Image

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Girl... you are killing me. I need literally every single one of those recolors to exist.
cause i know someone who would love them.
also that venom baroness... I have a MIGHTY need and i am not all too fond of venom.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Philippa May Regnard
Omg, agreed! It would be so nice if they did any/all of that. I'd love to be able to do that.
I felt happy when my request for recolors of Milady items happened, but I was still kind of sad that it was only a small amount of new colors. Like, I'm happy with them, but they just weren't the colors that I was really hoping for, or needed. Isn't that just the usual thing, though? *sigh*
I feel you on the skirts. Again, that was why I'd originally begged for Milady recolors, because I use those skirts a lot as underskirts. I just need all of the long skirts/underskirts in all of the colors, please, thank you. sweatdrop
Also, when I saw your mock for that witch hat it reminded me of how frustrated I've felt making witch avis. Like, I love all of those gold shop witch hats, but I'm desperate for them to get the recolor treatment. They're just so much cuter than the item set hats, and they fit my style more. I always feel like I have to make my witches look more serious/glamorous because of the item set styles.
I think it'd be cool if they released gold shop recolors every once-in-a-while, especially for seasonal items. Like, every Halloween, all gold shop Halloween items get a recolor? Something like that?

God yeah, the Milady recolours were nice, but they were still for the most part colours that didn't really match anything emotion_facepalm
And yesss we so badly need more decent underskirts ;3;

Those gold shop witch hats are adorable, and still so well-pixeled for their time! Some recolours would really help them <3
And oooooh that would be an awesome idea, make like, a seasonal/holiday grab bag with a bunch of gold shop recolours appropriate for the time of year~ whee

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Shilshadu

Girl... you are killing me. I need literally every single one of those recolors to exist.
cause i know someone who would love them.
also that venom baroness... I have a MIGHTY need and i am not all too fond of venom.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

I know I would love them~ emotion_awesome
Forreal tho, as weird as the combo of neon-ish colours and elegant items sounds, I'm so down with it, the venom Cobweb Courtier made me fall in love with the idea and I need more to match it =3= b

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces