Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yes please do <3
and don't make us pay billions for it, please <3

Angelic Blob

This was a Gaia Lab feature, the developer is not longer here and during his time at Gaia the starting option was just four slots. It was later increased to twenty slots at the request of a gold sink. I think the next set of slots beyond this should actually require a one time minimal cash fee. In my opinion.

The most reasonable would be 25 or 50 GC a slot. This way the feature gets funded and Gaia can profit back from actually saving all of these outfits on their servers.

I use to be on an avatar site called "Whuddle World" and they too had a closet feature (well-before Gaia actually), and while you got the first (I believe) five free of charge, any additional were about 0.05 cash. I say it was worth it just due to the effort of the feature alone.

So given how much gold everyone has now, it is rather pitiful (or almost insulting) requesting more slots for gold only. You only pay once.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Teah I'd like more please cry

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Oh yes please. I would save so many more outfits and very happily pour a bunch of gold into outfit slots.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items