Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which would you rather see?

Goldylocks curls. 0.36619718309859 36.6% [ 26 ]
Beehive. 0.042253521126761 4.2% [ 3 ]
Helmet hair. 0.084507042253521 8.5% [ 6 ]
Bald 0.056338028169014 5.6% [ 4 ]
Poll whore scum option...((Jus kidding, I luv poll whores!)) 0.45070422535211 45.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Wally_West
Quote:
It looks horrible and you can hardly use any head items with it. Please gaia, for the love of decency make a better hairstyle to replace the pom!

Then choose better wording in the future.

As for the hairstyles you've suggested, they have all been suggested before. I have no idea why Gaia hasn't made curly hair yet, as it's the MOST requested hairstyle in the Feedback section. Obviously, with that many people wanting it, Gaia will have to release it in the future.

Calm down.

heart

i love the pom style.
i think it's pretty....and i think you could have avoided all this if you had just suggested the hair styles you wanted 3nodding

Generous Tipper

*Looks over first post* Wow...it's true. She never said anywhere that gaia should get rid of the pom. Only that she wanted better styles. I shall now point and laugh at those of you who couldn't understand her. *points and laughs* blaugh

Familiar Phantom

I guess the part that says replace the pom doesn't mean to you the same thing it means to most people.
Jethren
Everyone may be entitled to their opinion...but some styles just never look good.

EDIT: Yuriuki...if you love the pom so much, why don't you have one? Hair isn't that expensive, is it?

I am a male avatar. Hehehe, so many people confuse me.

Generous Tipper

Yuriuki
Jethren
Everyone may be entitled to their opinion...but some styles just never look good.

EDIT: Yuriuki...if you love the pom so much, why don't you have one? Hair isn't that expensive, is it?

I am a male avatar. Hehehe, so many people confuse me.

No...I just figured if you liked a pom that much, you'd use the nifty gender change option. lol.

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Jethren
*Looks over first post* Wow...it's true. She never said anywhere that gaia should get rid of the pom. Only that she wanted better styles. I shall now point and laugh at those of you who couldn't understand her. *points and laughs* blaugh

maybe you should read it again
Quote:
Please gaia, for the love of decency make a better hairstyle to replace the pom!

Replace means get rid of in My language xp She should have chosen better wording if she did not mean for the admins to rid gaia of a decent hairstyle that many like.

Generous Tipper

Silver Archangel
Jethren

Quote:
Please gaia, for the love of decency make a better hairstyle to replace the pom!

Modern English isn't your strong point, is it Silver? blaugh
Replace, used in this sense, can also be used to denote providing an alternative to somthing. You just made the mistake of taking the most literal interpertation...like everyone else.

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Jethren
Silver Archangel
Jethren

Quote:

Replace, used in this sense, can also be used to denote providing an alternative to somthing. You just made the mistake of taking the most literal interpertation...like everyone else.
you need to stop making cheap jabs at people biggrin flaming isn't your strong point, and your cheap shots are just going to get you banned 3nodding for the past three days you've unsuccessfully and poorly attempted to insult me.

Replace, as I edited into my earlier post, means to actually Exchange one item for another. Not to make another and place it within the current selection. it has nothing to do with Literal and figurative meanings it has to do with what it means and what it doesn't 3nodding

So obviously English is not your strong point ^^

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Jethren
Silver Archangel
Jethren

Quote:

*does a Spock eyebrow* 'Replace' has always meant 'to exchange one thing for another' in that context.

Generous Tipper

Replace, as defined be Websters Dictionary:

1. To put back in a former or the proper place.
2. To take the place of.
3. To provide an equivilant for.

blaugh blaugh blaugh

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Jethren

2. To take the place of.

blaugh blaugh blaugh

have you ever tried to return an item you did not have a receipt for in a store? They do "Provide an equivilant for" By providing you with the same item, or something of equal value, but you still are not allowed to keep the first item.

Replace meants to get rid of the first and provide a second. and if you look at the definition above that "To take the place of" You'd see that. They're all similar definitions of the same word with the same meaning 3nodding

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Jethren

2. To take the place of.

blaugh blaugh blaugh

To provide an equivilant for as in take one thing out, but putting in something similar.
Jethren

2. To take the place of.

blaugh blaugh blaugh

razz *Nyaa*
See! Jethy's the only one who understood me! *gives him a gold star*
You're dumb, Silver. I don't like you. *sticks out toung and pulls her eyelid down*

EDIT: Topic closed. Post after this if you're dumb. razz
Lady_Eclipse
Jethren

2. To take the place of.

blaugh blaugh blaugh

razz *Nyaa*
See! Jethy's the only one who understood me! *gives him a gold star*
You're dumb, Silver. I don't like you. *sticks out toung and pulls her eyelid down*

Thats pathetic. :/. Just because other people have opinions too.. If your going to be childish about it, then whats the point in posting it in Site Feedback, where people give.. O:. Feedback.
I agree with Xandora. This is really stupid and it's not fair to those who like and have a Pom. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff