Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which would you rather see?

Goldylocks curls. 0.36619718309859 36.6% [ 26 ]
Beehive. 0.042253521126761 4.2% [ 3 ]
Helmet hair. 0.084507042253521 8.5% [ 6 ]
Bald 0.056338028169014 5.6% [ 4 ]
Poll whore scum option...((Jus kidding, I luv poll whores!)) 0.45070422535211 45.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 >

The pom is like, totaly the absolute worst hairstyle ever! It looks horrible and you can hardly use any head items with it. Please gaia, for the love of decency make a better hairstyle to replace the pom! I would love to see curly Goldylocks hair, but even a beehive do would be better than that oogly...thing, that you've got right now. xp
...I can't beleive anyone even wears that style...

EDIT: Okay, stop flaming me, goddamnit! I hate the pom, so what if you don't...it's my opinon. The point of this thread is to suggest new hairstyles, so stick to the damn topic! scream

TOPIC CLOSED (Live with it.)
Lady_Eclipse
The pom is like, totaly the absolute worst hairstyle ever! It looks horrible and you can hardly use any head items with it. Please gaia, for the love of decency make a better hairstyle to replace the pom! I would love to see curly Goldylocks hair, but even a beehive do would be better than that oogly...thing, that you've got right now. xp
...I can't beleive anyone even wears that style...

The pom hairstyle is not for everyone but a lot of people like it. Saying it the ugly hairstyle out is really harsh. I know that we will probably get more hairstyles but just cuase something is not your person taste doesn't mean you have to be so harsh.

Generous Tipper

I think it's ugly too...
Girls with Goldylocks hair would look super cute!
@thedancingmule: It's not just my opinioon, it limits what items you can use a lot...and that sux.

@Jethren: Thank you hun. You're soo sweet. *mwah*
the pom is great! i love it, and i know that i am not the only one.
many people would be sad if it would be taken away.-..
nothing against new hairstyles, but please never remove the old ones. 3nodding heart
Zeraphine
the pom is great! i love it, and i know that i am not the only one.
many people would be sad if it would be taken away.-..
nothing against new hairstyles, but please never remove the old ones. 3nodding heart

But you can't see! *screams as Zerph runs into a wall*
i am wearing roentgen glasses underneath it 3nodding ninja
Zeraphine

So? No one can see them, so ish absolutly pointless.
Lady_Eclipse
Zeraphine

lol but i know that they are there, so i can see... and is not like anyone needs to know they are there, do they?
I TINK WE SHOULD GET RID OF HALO CUZ NO ONE LIEKS THEM AND I DONT HAVE ONE SO DELETE IT DAMIT ADMIN THINGYS!!!11111one!!!1(Sarcasim)
-Tabbithak-
Zeraphine
Lady_Eclipse
Zeraphine

lol but i know that they are there, so i can see... and is not like anyone needs to know they are there, do they?

Yes they do! The whole point of customing your avi is that people see you look nice!
What about Hobo max and minka the have a theam Hobo...
-Tabbithak-
no, the purpose of an avy is that you can make it look the way you want it and that others can see that. if i want to have glasses although noone can see them, thats my kind of fashion.
avys are for entertainment, not for showing someone how deadly rich one is and how many deadly expensive items one can wear.
Tabbithak
I TINK WE SHOULD GET RID OF HALO CUZ NO ONE LIEKS THEM AND I DONT HAVE ONE SO DELETE IT DAMIT ADMIN THINGYS!!!11111one!!!1(Sarcasim)
-Tabbithak-

WTF?! That's not even the same thing!
I'm talking about somthing that any girl can get, but looks ugly and makes you not able to use items...it's not like I'm ******** jealous!
yess! i completly agree. it irks me when people have that hair style!*shudders*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces