Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I don't see why not.

Not something I'd use on this account (lol body dye), but variety is always nice.

Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aphakic
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxle citronxx

I would adore new skin tones. I am mid asian, mid icelandic. There is nothing that matches my skin tone. I see some that would, and I`d like to do so! I really hope that this thread gets recognized, and hope they will implement new tones! (Anyways, if they see no reason, we`ll just have to say everybody is unique| xD
              My case would explain that!

COPYRIGHT (c) Aphakic @ Gaiaonline.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
              CONTACT FOR USAGE RIGHTS

I'm using this on the OP Thanks!

Kitten

Kaiba the Revenge
Ooh I can dig this. More skin tones means greater versatility in the creation of avatars.

I truly can see the many possibilities. Their would so much more options and development by having more types of people.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I would LOVE to see those skin tones for starters and as potions! I would definitely give that pale white one a try.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
I'd love these skins. More skin tones would mean diverse avatars. I hope a Gaia Art Director sees this thread.

Although, I suggest not adding the pure white skin. This would negate having the "white body dye" item.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Little-Missy-Moo
I'd love these skins. More skin tones would mean diverse avatars. I hope a Gaia Art Director sees this thread.

Although, I suggest not adding the pure white skin. This would negate having the "white body dye" item.

It actually doesn't look completely white to me, but that might just be my eyes playing tricks.
Kaiba the Revenge
Little-Missy-Moo

It actually doesn't look completely white to me, but that might just be my eyes playing tricks.

Could be my eyes playing tricks too. I'm using a very large LCD screen. xD

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Little-Missy-Moo
Kaiba the Revenge
Little-Missy-Moo

Could be my eyes playing tricks too. I'm using a very large LCD screen. xD

It's close enough that I can understand if it isn't created. :]

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I support this idea wholeheartedly. We should have a greater variety of tones. How hard would it be to tweak the ones we already have and add them to Skin Tyte?

Wintry Dragon

I love more tones in general.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

i was just thinking that i wanted a skin a little lighter than this, but the next one up is too light

yes plz to moar brown skins :U

Kitten

Little-Missy-Moo

I sure hope so to!

And about the white skin, it was more of a gradient of skin tones I had found o the internet; thus the ending picture has th bar used for the top edits.

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
A wider range of skin tones would be great. The edits you posted are really nice, I'd love to see some like the darker tones added to Gaia. whee

Kitten

Armed Battery

More skin tones would be great
so that i can finally try to get a skin tone more closer to me IRL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items