Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Garbage

there have been some usermade skins (c# and bay centaur) and chauntelle, but there still aren't enough mods for them to be usable.

Browser

I support this!

I was thinking of making skin tones from a golden ticket a long time ago, but I think that would take too much effort.

I really love olive skin tones, and the tones that range from that complexion.

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Damn, what a blast from the past, haha. The avatars on the first page are nostalgic as ********.

Some of these tones have already been created over the years, but I'm always happy for more. Part of the fun with making our avatars is having the base be any multitude of colors.

Kitten

Apollos Liar
Damn, what a blast from the past, haha. The avatars on the first page are nostalgic as ********.

Some of these tones have already been created over the years, but I'm always happy for more. Part of the fun with making our avatars is having the base be any multitude of colors.

Yeah a lot of these skin tones were released in items but i'd like to see them as a base choice.

It's weird that this petition is 10 years old (former one was about 6 months old before I moved accounts and made a new one). Also weird that i've been here nearly 15 years yikes

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
aeari
Apollos Liar

Yeah a lot of these skin tones were released in items but i'd like to see them as a base choice.

It's weird that this petition is 10 years old (former one was about 6 months old before I moved accounts and made a new one). Also weird that i've been here nearly 15 years yikes
Yeah, that's true. The base potions haven't gotten any neat updates in a long time. Haha, same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff